You really can't make stuff like this up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
FB_IMG_1516112888595.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Classic! Add to that, let's look at Fishers "Failed" QB's and where they're at now...

Keenum
Foles
Goff
Bradford

If I was an NFL owner with any spark of interest in Fisher as a HC, this lil factoid would be a deal killer.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just goes to show you that picking talent is a far cry from knowing what to do with it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm usually livid about circlejerking over the Jeff Fisher hate considering we dealt with the shitty end of it, but this is the most hilarious fact to date.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
7+9=16
7 is still in it, 9 is still in it, and 16 got knocked out of the playoffs a couple weekends ago. Very interesting coincidence that his players numbers and his season totals are so easily mathematically connected.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7+9=16
7 is still in it, 9 is still in it, and 16 got knocked out of the playoffs a couple weekends ago. Very interesting coincidence that his players numbers and his season totals are so easily mathematically connected.
I'm just glad he's sitting at zero... as in impact to the Rams.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
You folks are ruthless. :dizzy: I'm starting to feel sorry for Jeff.:icare:

:rant: NOT!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got to admit, that’s a good zinger.