You old farts ever collect RAMS football cards?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UtahRam

Rookie
51012e_lg.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well clearly you aren't talking to me but yeah - I have a few. I just moved so they are in boxes.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
hope i die b4 i get old...talkin bout a snotty generation...petey ref

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
hope i die b4 i get old...talkin bout a snotty generation...petey ref

It's a Utah thing, in fact, that is how Brigham Young got his name, when he realized there were no women in Utah, he sent word to the pioneers, who were coming west, to bring women with them and to "bring them young."

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm not an old timer but I've got all of the topps ones from the GSOT era. Not quite as cool yet but when I get to be an old timer I will still have them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
angry-grandpa.jpg

But Yes, too many to post on one thread but here are a few ...

Irvin_LeRoy82_Rams_card.jpg
Meador1x.jpg
henry-ellard1.jpg
isiah-robertson-1974.jpg
Deacon Cards.jpg
Grier1.jpg
_Sid_Gillman1x.jpg

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
yep

started collect football cards when I was a kid in the 70's , collected all kinds of cards , and not just football

I have every Rams Team Set from TOPPS since 1968

Kinda bummed now though , starting last year , TOPP no longer make NFL football cards , so for the first time in forever , I had to get a different team set besides TOPPS

I got one from Score and one from Donruss

bnw

Pro Bowler
I collected baseball cards from '66 to '74. Made nice bank in late '80s.(y) Gave a shitload to nephews over the years and still have a nice large three ring binder to leaf through. Never knew anyone into football cards though I think I have a Jackie Smith and Jim Hart cards somewhere from flippers.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Rams quarterbacks from 1948 Jim Hardy and Bob Waterfield to 2016 Jared Goff. There's even a 1959 Bell Brands Buddy Humphrey and a 2015 Panini Spectra Joe Namath in a Ram's uniform in there.
1501121243823.jpg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm a bit of a football card collector. I've got 546 Ram cards dating from 1967 to 2006 listed in a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet. Not sure how many I have from 2007 to current, but I'll post some pics of my favorites in a bit. Nice thread!

UtahRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a bunch from the 1970's through the GSOT. Got a nice collection of Kurt Warner cards too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I collected back in the late 90's and early 00's.

I have several Manning rookies, Culpepper rookies, and Mcnabb rookies. I thought they would be gold...nope not worth shit I don't think.

I even have a game worn jersey rookie card for Torry Holt that I cherish as well as an autographed rookie card from his as well.