You Know What's Cool And Ironic?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Sean Peyton cut Bret Maher at Denver because he picked up Will Lutz from New Orleans. We got a decent kicker added to the roster and Will Lutz missed an extra point which resulted in Denver losing 17-16 to the Raiders.

I think that's cool and ironic for Sean Peyton, aka "a-hole face"

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Sean Peyton cut Bret Maher at Denver because he picked up Will Lutz from New Orleans. We got a decent kicker added to the roster and Will Lutz missed an extra point which resulted in Denver losing 17-16 to the Raiders.

I think that's cool and ironic for Sean Peyton, aka "a-hole face"
I think you may have misspelled Asshole Face.

Yep

Psycho_X

Legend
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Psycho_X

Legend
Also since we're talking about Asshole Face being a fucking moron, Denver started the game (opening kickoff) with an onside kick and Raiders recovered it and drove down and got a touchdown.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Also since we're talking about Asshole Face being a fucking moron, Denver started the game (opening kickoff) with an onside kick and Raiders recovered it and drove down and got a touchdown.
One of those moves....You're a genius if it works and total, utter fucking moron if it doesn't.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I love seeing that guy fail.. especially when he's trying to be the smartest guy in the room.