YOU JUST HAVE TO CHUCKLE!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just 8 days before the Daft and we've had two Huge Trades for the #1 and #2 spots! This is going to send everyone scrambling, these final day! YOU JUST HAVE TO "CHUCKLE!!:fuelfire::rimshot::wow:
OPINIONS!/ THOUGHTS!?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Instead of chuckling, I'm resisting the urge to bang my head with all the over-analyzing and nitpicking.

Ram65

Legend
The two week delay in the draft really isn't two weeks after all. It would have been much harder waiting till next week. It is crazy. Rams fans mostly happy! Eagle fans mostly sad!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Remember when there wasn't a franchise QB in this draft worth trading up for?

Two teams (and reportedly more) strongly disagree.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I sure do. And it makes things that much more 'Hilarious' to look at!!:rolleyes::D
At the very least it gives us more to think about this last week before the Draft! Although it may not change too much in the 1st round except, who is taking the QB's #1 and #2!!(y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah and the worst thing is that many of those saying that stuff weren't just fans but big media personalities.

Both Goff and Wentz compare very, very well to previous QBs taken at 1 and 2. I'm really glad I don't have to listen to that load of bull any more man. And I'm ecstatic that the Rams aren't going to wait at 15 like a lamb led to slaughter in the hopes that Lynch makes it there or to reach for Cook.

This is going to be a great day for us Rams fans. An historic day we will all look back on fondly for many years.

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah and the worst thing is that many of those saying that stuff weren't just fans but big media personalities.

Both Goff and Wentz compare very, very well to previous QBs taken at 1 and 2. I'm really glad I don't have to listen to that load of bull any more man. And I'm ecstatic that the Rams aren't going to wait at 15 like a lamb led to slaughter in the hopes that Lynch makes it there or to reach for Cook.

This is going to be a great day for us Rams fans. An historic day we will all look back on fondly for many years.
only if we pick Goff
train

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think it is Goff for too many reasons. I don't laugh at this offseason Davefan. I do love it though. Trades add excitement and even better the Rams are going to get a QB of the future. I am very excited. Every year I looked at the playoffs and sighed at how many of the teams had QBs, and realized the Rams don't.

Rookie QB, 3rd toughest schedule in the league, trip to London.......no problem.......Superbowl Babeeee!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The two week delay in the draft really isn't two weeks after all. It would have been much harder waiting till next week. It is crazy. Rams fans mostly happy! Eagle fans mostly sad!

Why would the Eagle fans be any more sad than Rams fans...They get the franchise QB the Rams don't take...Unless you mean they're sad because they just extended Bradford...

Ram65

Legend
Why would the Eagle fans be any more sad than Rams fans...They get the franchise QB the Rams don't take...Unless you mean they're sad because they just extended Bradford...

Are you being sarcastic?

I'm here in Phila listening to local sports radio and talking to friends. They really haven't studied Wentz like we have. They don't really know much about him. They are very nervous. They wanted to keep the picks.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I know one thing .. .after reading all these "arguments" from each side, I have come away with the opinion that we can't go wrong with either one! We got this!! :D