You Gotta Love Nick Foles.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saying things that people disagree with or comment on in the other direction is not stirring the pot. However, if that is your soul intention, you are trolling.

My comment was basically this. He’s not a Ram. No I don’t have to love the guy. Pretty simple.
Simply because I knew other people would not necessarily agree is NOT trolling.

It is a learning tool.
How else to learn other people's opinions and views?

Every teacher I ever had that was outstanding stirred the pot a little bit to get a good debate going.

And it looks like we have a good one going here.

My definition of a good message board.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Simply because I knew other people would not necessarily agree is NOT trolling.

It is a learning tool.
How else to learn other people's opinions and views?

Every teacher I ever had that was outstanding stirred the pot a little bit to get a good debate going.

And it looks like we have a good one going here.

My definition of a good message board.
I didn't assume you were trolling. I was saying that if your only intent was to stir the pot, that would be a form of trolling. Expressing an opinion that you know is contrary to most people's opinion doesn't qualify. I only caution people not to post shit just to "stir the pot". Have a take - fine.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Love him ? Nope ! Don't even like him. Not even a tiny bit. Fuck the Eagles, GO RAMS !

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So 9-6-1 then?

Sure . I just know 7-9 should have never happened with the team The Rams had.

Why they never solidified the O”line was silly.

The # draft at #2 overall should have been traded back as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do think Foles' success is part of that equation led by McVay that is putting a premium on offensive head coaching candidates. Then seeing what is happening in Indy, I mean damn.

Lot of these guys can play at this level IF you have a top offensive mind and a good line.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's pretty much the first thing McVay did when he came here.

With one all pro player, & of course Sullivan. Took him awhile to sign him though .

Kromer has done a heck of a job. I also like Dickerson as a coach. Zach as well ! Has a bright future.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I do think Foles' success is part of that equation led by McVay that is putting a premium on offensive head coaching candidates. Then seeing what is happening in Indy, I mean damn.

Lot of these guys can play at this level IF you have a top offensive mind and a good line.

Foles & Keenum have different skill sets.Goff a little more like Keenum , but with a better arm

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...is-the-best-passer-in-the-nfl-when-pressured/

Nick Foles is the best passer in the NFL when pressured
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 10, 2019

One of the reasons the Eagles keep winning with Nick Foles as their quarterback is that Foles faces down a pass rush better than any quarterback in football.

Foles had a passer rating of 90.6 on plays when he was pressured during the 2018 season, according to Pat Thorman of Pro Football Focus. That was the best in the NFL of the 38 quarterbacks with enough passes under pressure to qualify.

Foles was actually even better under pressure than those stats suggest, however, because Foles also doesn’t take many sacks. A quarterback could boost his own passer rating if he took a sack every time he was pressured, rather than ever throwing the ball away or into coverage. But Foles is excellent at avoiding sacks — much better than Carson Wentz, playing behind the same offensive line.

During the regular season Wentz was sacked almost twice as frequently as Foles, and in the first postseason game Foles was sacked just once while throwing 40 passes. And that was against a Bears defense that had sacked opposing quarterbacks about once out of every 12 pass attempts in the regular season.

On Sunday against a good Saints pass rush, the Eagles are going to need Foles to keep playing that way. If Foles can lead the Eagles to a win against a Saints defense that intercepted Wentz three times and sacked him three times in a 48-7 beatdown in the regular season, that will lead to increased talk that the Eagles’ best quarterback is their backup.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
With one all pro player, & of course Sullivan. Took him awhile to sign him though .

Kromer has done a heck of a job. I also like Dickerson as a coach. Zach as well ! Has a bright future.
How about a shout-out to our Scouts who found Noteboom in the third round?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How about a shout-out to our Scouts who found Noteboom in the third round?

Well , from my belief it was mostly Kromer ?
Him & Zach really scout the heck out of the O’line position.

Les Snead came out & said Kramer’s first year he was set with the O”Lineman he had from the start of his tenure with The Rams.

I know most People posting around here were totally pissed The Rams did not draft an O’Lineman & traded back for both Everett & Johnson !!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Let's see him get a couple of games under his belt before we sing his praises
As a rookie every time he has come in he's looked as good as whoever he replaced.

I can't recall him even having a penalty so far.

Almost zero chance that as a second-year veteran with another Camp under his belt he's not going to look even better.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
No run game caught up to the Eagles and Foles. Nice run starting last year. i always thought Foles doesn't do well under pressure which most QBs have trouble with. Saints got some pressure today.