You Gotta Get Him Out of There

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
sam.jpg

After years of anguish, (ours. Not his) I believe Ram fans know Sam Bradford best.

For those of you that saw last nights game, it was clear from the start that Sammy is not well. His injury, or accumulation of injuries, have rendered him helpless in the pocket.

Perhaps he returned too early. Perhaps he needs to hang up the cleats. But if you strained really hard last night, I think you could hear football fans everywhere exclaim,
177.gif

"You gotta get him out of there!"

Give us your best yougottagethimoutofthere and you could win an autographed Bradford jersey! (n)
...and a years supply of Clem's Joint Ointment! (y)

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...sorry. Have to prime the pump...

765.jpg

"You gotta get him out of there!"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He never has to step on the field again except to mow.....Up to him..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - that was pretty bad. And though I was a huge fan of the pick, I'm so glad he's not our problem anymore. I hope he gets better but at this point I honestly think he might as well hang up the cleats and have a good life. I know it may be hard to do for some of these guys who want to show they could be one of the best ever but you'd see me with a huge shit eating smile on my face swinging my driver on a hole overlooking some tropical body of water.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yeah - that was pretty bad. And though I was a huge fan of the pick, I'm so glad he's not our problem anymore. I hope he gets better but at this point I honestly think he might as well hang up the cleats and have a good life. I know it may be hard to do for some of these guys who want to show they could be one of the best ever but you'd see me with a huge crap eating smile on my face swinging my driver on a hole overlooking some tropical body of water.

giphy.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Agreed, always wished him the best of luck (except when he's facing us) but asking for sympathy is laughable at best. The millions he's making will always make him well off unless he does something really stupid with that money, which I doubt he will; dude almost graduated with a finance degree with a 3.95 GPA. That's impressive while being the starting QB

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's always an excuse with Scam Bustford. But when healthy he's inconsistent as F, and of course it's not too often that he is. He's a tease and a coach killer IMO.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah - that was pretty bad. And though I was a huge fan of the pick, I'm so glad he's not our problem anymore. I hope he gets better but at this point I honestly think he might as well hang up the cleats and have a good life. I know it may be hard to do for some of these guys who want to show they could be one of the best ever but you'd see me with a huge crap eating smile on my face swinging my driver on a hole overlooking some tropical body of water.
Sucks for him.
Had one of the best games of his career....really one of the best games I've seen a QB have week 1....and injured.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hope he gets better but at this point I honestly think he might as well hang up the cleats and have a good life.

He'll probably squeeze one more big @$$ contract out of some desperate team. There's always a team that hasn't learned that lesson recently enough to keep them from being stupid in FA. Sam will get a workout, blow their minds, and cash in. Yet again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like Sam, and on one hand I'm thinking ... If they can say, because of injury, Kurt Warner was done after he left the Rams! And Drew Brees was finished when he left San Diego! Then maybe Sam can do it too!
BUT!!!!
They both still had there wheels, Sam doesn't!! Time to Retire Sam!