You get to change one loss in Rams history to a win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
What would that game be?

SB XXXVI comes to mind. 2003 PO loss to the Panthers. 1985 NFCCG vs the Bears, too.

y2joey

UDFA
Either Super Bowl 14 so that my Dad could've seen the Rams win it all as a kid or Super Bowl 36 so we have that dynasty.

FRO

Legend
Super Bowl 36. We would have had a dynasty on our hands.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
How can you not pick that super bowl against the cheatriots!? We win that game and a dynasty is born, Martz doesn't chase Warner out of town (possibly) and the outcome of our play of football over the next 10 years could not and probably would not be worse than what it was by losing that game. Would love to see our records for each year if we ended up winning that game cant change history, regardless of anything losing that football game was the beginning of the end of the GSOT, imho... :x

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
Super Bowl against the Patriots for sure. Would've been nice,

This.

A close 2nd, for me anyway, would be the overtime loss to Carolina 2003 playoffs when Jason Sehorn had the massive whiff on Steve Smith's TD catch.

RamEERS

Pastor
I think everyone will change the superbowl loss... Especially since the pats cheated

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SB36. No question about it. Of course SB XIV would have been nice too, because then my Steelers fan friend would have shut his yap instead of gloating for 3 weeks afterward. Bastage.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
SB36. No question about it. Of course SB XIV would have been nice too, because then my Steelers fan friend would have shut his yap instead of gloating for 3 weeks afterward. Bastage.

I'd agree but am torn about that loss to the Steelers as well.

(Hey X, I saw your post count at 2000 yesterday????? What tha?)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
X said:

I'd agree but am torn about that loss to the Steelers as well.

(Hey X, I saw your post count at 2000 yesterday????? What tha?)
That was a Y2K problem. I've remedied it.

Ram_of_Old

Easy one, Super Bowl 36 with NE after the 2001 season, I think it was. The Rams would have two SBs and would be considered for team of the decade. That was during the period when the Putriots were cheating.

How many SBs have they won since they were caught cheating....That would be ZERO.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
y2joey said:
Either Super Bowl 14 so that my Dad could've seen the Rams win it all as a kid or Super Bowl 36 so we have that dynasty.
Yes, we should have won SB14. If it weren't for two freak 4th-qtr Bradshaw bombs and a Lambert interception, we win by no less than 26-24.

Also, we should have won the 1974 NFCCG in Minnesota... a freak 99yrd blocked-FG returned for a TD changed everything.

Besides that, how about the Mud Bowl (NFCDG) in the Coliseum against the Vikes.... no way should we should have lost that 14-7. We were by far the better team that year, and if not for the rain storm and a stupid Knox gameplan we blow them out.

iced

Do I have to change the game? I'd rather just change the circumstance, like either taking away the cheatriots cameras or busting them for it .

kohhwf

UDFA
I would have to pick the Super Bowl against the Patriots as well. For how good our teams was for 3 years we should have had 2 championships.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The one against the Steelers. I remember my Dad and I playing catch in the backyard at halftime and both of us feeling so confident our lead would hold up.....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Definitely the post 9/11 2001 Homeland Security bowl vs the Patriots and the entire Nation and media rooting for them.

RamsNation

Rookie
Yea it's not even close the 2001 Superbowl.If we won that game the GSOT would of lasted at bare minimum another year possibly 2-3.Obviously Kurt still had it in him (Arizona)Holt and Bruce were still productive after Kurt left as well.It would of changed our franchise for the 2000's and we might never have fell to such lows if we won that game.