"You Cannot Wear That Jersey To My Family's Christmas Dinner!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Sebastian Huh...

I've used that inlet at least 100 times on my way out to fish. I even jumped off the OLD bridge over that inlet when I was much younger (in coming tide). The new bridge is way too high for that. Lots of cool fish stories for me there.

Go catch yourself a snook (if you haven't already)... awesome eating fish. They're usually stacked up in the inlet there when it's not too cold.

Snook is a great fish to eat. Have to have a steel leader though or they will cut you line. My current favorite is Lion fish. Little bastards are taking over. Just have watch for the poisonous spines when you spear them. Best part, no limits on lion fish.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Snook is a great fish to eat. Have to have a steel leader though or they will cut you line. My current favorite is Lion fish. Little bastards are taking over. Just have watch for the poisonous spines when you spear them. Best part, no limits on lion fish.

They are very easy to blast with a pole spear... and they are usually in small groups together. Sitting ducks.

If you're into spear fishing... head south to the Vero Beach area. There are some monster bugs and big grouper right off the beach there in about 30 feet of water. You could literally swim out to the ledges from the beach. We always hit those ledges just north of the Disney resort thing there in Vero. Plenty of lions there too.

I know it's not legal.... but somebody told me how easy snook are to spear. LOL. They stack up like logs together along the jetties. You're not allowed to dive close to them... but I may have done it anyway a time or 100. Hahaha. Don't try it... you'll get nabbed.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
They are very easy to blast with a pole spear... and they are usually in small groups together. Sitting ducks.

If you're into spear fishing... head south to the Vero Beach area. There are some monster bugs and big grouper right off the beach there in about 30 feet of water. You could literally swim out to the ledges from the beach. We always hit those ledges just north of the Disney resort thing there in Vero. Plenty of lions there too.

I know it's not legal.... but somebody told me how easy snook are to spear. LOL. They stack up like logs together along the jetties. You're not allowed to dive close to them... but I may have done it anyway a time or 100. Hahaha. Don't try it... you'll get nabbed.
I don't mess with the snook rules. Lion fish, hell. You see a lion fish on the reef, you can swim to shore, drive to the dive shop to buy a spear, have lunch, swim back out and that stupid fish will be in the same spot. They just don't move. One of the laziest fish I have ever seen.