Yo Reno Rams Fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bullys and Tide are my go to's. I dont know of any "Rams bars" here.
I'll check out the Tide. My wife's cousins go to Bully's a fair bit but most of them are whiner fans.

Are you generally able to watch the Rams games at those two places?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Might be fun to watch the whiner fans as they're getting clocked by the shecocks. Of course that works best if we're beating the shit out of the Skins.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We are going to head over to Coach's on South Virginia during the early game to grab a table. If that doesn't work out, we're thinking the sports bar at the Peppermill.

BTW - the Redwood apparently doesn't have the Ticket. They advertise the Thursday and Monday games so that's probably true.

fearsomefour

Legend
We are going to head over to Coach's on South Virginia during the early game to grab a table. If that doesn't work out, we're thinking the sports bar at the Peppermill.

BTW - the Redwood apparently doesn't have the Ticket. They advertise the Thursday and Monday games so that's probably true.
Sorry man.
I walked over to Redwood and asked, got the same answer, thought I posted it.
Any of the sports bars, Coaches, Bully's, Flowing Tide etc, all show all the games.
The sports books are tough. Hard to find a seat at all.
Good luck and enjoy.
Go Rams!!