Yey, we won...... Moving forward.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Now first, I would like to say I am very impressed w/ what I have seen so far. That been said, the 4 wins we have are against teams ranked in the lower part of the league. An we have a long ways to go before we get to a point where we should consider ourselves within the upper echelon of the league. We have some great players. And some good ones, but we'll need better performances from everyone going forward as the competition gets tougher. (Not you Mr. Donald. We're very happy w/ what you bring to the table...You keep doing wheat you do.....). I believe we have the right mixture of folks (players, coaches, support staff...) that can bring things home, I truly believe. But I don't get too far ahead either. Beating the Washington Football team was what we were supposed to do. 24 hours is up. It's Whiners week. And it will be a dog fight. We'll get to the Squawks, when we get to them. One game at a time w/ total focus. I know it seems like a Debby Downer moment to some, . but this ain't a sprint. It's a marathon. So let's get stupidily wound up to beat the Whiners. Let the team know, we're with them w/ every step of the way.
May the ugly dancer appear in our celebration thread many, many more times this season..... Into February.....
Go Rams.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Even the 99 team beat a lot of bad teams. And not every game was a blowout either. I think our offense will do well against any team, it's the defense I'm worried about. Maybe they will prove me wrong?

Tano

Legend
Even the 99 team beat a lot of bad teams. And not every game was a blowout either. I think our offense will do well against any team, it's the defense I'm worried about. Maybe they will prove me wrong?
No they weren't blowouts.

But did you know the Rams team beat the spread (even losses) on every game except the very last game when they rested everyone that year.

How do I know - I was in a pool where I had to place a number 1 thru 16 for each game on who would or would not cover the spread.

Highest likelihood was worth 16 points, second likeliest was 15 points etc.

After week 2, I chose the Rams for my 16 point team every week and every team playing San Francisco for 15 points

I won those top 2 games every week after the second week but the last week.

I think I lost by 1 point for the season due to that last week.

I had a friend who was positive that the Rams could not do that every week so he kept betting on the other team every week saying this was the week they wouldn't cover. He would get so pissed that the Rams kept covering lol

Note - he was a Tampa Bay fan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, part of the reason that NFC East is located in the NFL cellar is because the NFC West put them there. The Rams only loss probab;y would have been a win against the Bills without the questionable PI call and Rams fans are not the only ones saying that. I am neutral this year and have not watched one minute of NFL football LIVE. I have seen high lights and I've watched particular players like AD and the Rams look good.
The Rams are catching the Niners in a weakened state. I would be dumbfounded if the team lost this game and Aaron Donald will most likely run Jimmy G from the game.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
No they weren't blowouts.

But did you know the Rams team beat the spread (even losses) on every game except the very last game when they rested everyone that year.

How do I know - I was in a pool where I had to place a number 1 thru 16 for each game on who would or would not cover the spread.

Highest likelihood was worth 16 points, second likeliest was 15 points etc.

After week 2, I chose the Rams for my 16 point team every week and every team playing San Francisco for 15 points

I won those top 2 games every week after the second week but the last week.

I think I lost by 1 point for the season due to that last week.

I had a friend who was positive that the Rams could not do that every week so he kept betting on the other team every week saying this was the week they wouldn't cover. He would get so pissed that the Rams kept covering lol

Note - he was a Tampa Bay fan.

That's cool. The Rams are 3-1-1 against the spread this year so far, I should have been betting on them every time, I guess.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shanahan is going to spend the full week working the run game IMO. The run game is what can get his offense back on track. It also is where our defense is weakest (back end coverage is our strength). So hopefully the Rams are ready because Shanny can make anyone look good at QB when his run game is rolling.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Regardless they were NFL teams, whether they suck or not. Its not like we were playing College teams. Lets just open up a can of whoop ass against our div. rivals and go from there.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
We need someone to start the what the 9ers fans are saying thread :biggrin: