Yet Another Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
My first of the year though.

Cut: Finnegan, Wells.
Sign: A CB for depth to a Bradley Fletcher type contract.
Saffold walks, someone offers him big money as a starting LT so he takes it (and gets injured in pre-season game 1).

2: The Rams trade pick number 2 to Oakland for Oakland's pick 5, 36 and 2015 1st round pick.
5: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
13: Zack Martin, OL, Notre Dame
36: Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
44: Trade for picks 58 and 91
58: Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
75: Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
91: Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
106: Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson
141: DeDe Lattimore, ILB, South Florida
172: Eathyn Manumaleuna, DT, BYU
203: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon

Starting lineup:

QB Bradford
RB: Stacy
TE: Cook
WR: Watkins/ Austin/ Bailey
LT: Martin/ Long once healthy
LG: Jackson
C: Winner of the Barnes/ Jones/ Richburg camp battle
RG: Dahl/ Martin once Long is healthy
RT: Barksdale

DE: Long/ Quinn
DT: Langfrod/ Brockers
OLB: Ogletree/ Dunbar
MLB: Laurinaitis
CB: Jenkins/ Johnson/ best of FA pick up, McGee, Purifoy
FS: Clinton-Dix
SS: McDonald

K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I can't see Oakland trading up- that team simply has too many holes to fill.

It's also doubtful that Clinton-Dix, Jackson, Purifoy or Boyd last that long although anything is possible on draft day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't take anyone below NFLDraftScout.com's current rankings, they change so much between now and the draft that it's all pointless anyway, but those were the constraints I was working to.

jjab360

Legend
First time I've seen someone think Zack Martin would go near that range in the draft. You must think pretty highly of him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
no way purifoy gets out of the first

Personally i don't think he is even picked that high. Mid 2nd at best. He is an amazing athlete, but has shown he isn't the best of corners. Just an opinion though. If his mind is in the right place he could eventually be an amazing corner.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Dix, Purifoy, Watkins, lattimore, Boyd and the Mamba
Deliver right now where do I sign.
I am a fan of Purifoy at the next level, especially where he is slated his value is high

First time I've seen someone think Zack Martin would go near that range in the draft. You must think pretty highly of him.

He's currently 18th on NFLDraftScout.com, I love him as an OG, and I'd rather draft an OG and have him play LT (where he played in college) for the few games that Long is injured than draft an OT and have him play OG for the games that Long isn't injured. Plus He's very durable (started 54 consecutive games) something which can't be said for any other Rams O lineman.

faylan

UDFA
Lets not forget what happened this year guys. Brian Schottenheimer offensive system only works with a strong running attack. We need linemen! and I wouldn't mind a replacement for pead. We really should take Jake Matthews and not Watkins.

Lets not forget what happened this year guys. Brian Schottenheimer offensive system only works with a strong running attack. We need linemen! and I wouldn't mind a replacement for pead. We really should take Jake Matthews and not Watkins.

I took 3 linemen, should I have taken 4? 5 maybe?

RFIP

I've been dreaming about a trade with Oakland because they will be top 5, top 10 again in 2015 but Mackenzie is too smart to fall for that trap. Heck he's waited this long just to get out of cap jail.

Also, he knows there is no QB worth it here.

I can't see Oakland trading up- that team simply has too many holes to fill.

It's also doubtful that Clinton-Dix, Jackson, Purifoy or Boyd last that long although anything is possible on draft day.

RFIP

Give me one of the acl twins (Murray or Mettenberg) for Boyd and I'm in...not a Boyd fan a-tall!

Also, not high on Dix...he's the best of a weak class and bama db's don't usually fair too well at the next level.

Dix, Purifoy, Watkins, lattimore, Boyd and the Mamba
Deliver right now where do I sign.
I am a fan of Purifoy at the next level, especially where he is slated his value is high