Yesterday's experience

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I had posted last week about my brother coming in for the game.. well it was so awesome watching the Rams come to Nashville and getting a hard earned road victory, weather was a little crappy and having a questionable kicker situation i was definitely nervous. The only setback to our day was an obnoxious drunk Titan fan yelling in our ears the whole game.. he repeatedly let us know how poor Goff played and that he couldnt throw the ball downfield. Mixed in his rants were constant comments about going after gurleys ACL.. he crossed the line with that bull:(&:! A Police officer finally stepped in with about 3 minutes left in the game and he closed his trap. When Barwin chased down Mariota to basically end the game i turned to tell him bye.. but he had already left. I couldnt have asked for a better Christmas gift for my 2 boys and my brother to have witnessed the Rams clinching the division on the hated Titans home turf. Sweet victory... and I believe a Wooooooo! is appropriate. Merry Christmas my Ram bros. Ram it!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I am the one to always have that guy sitting near me we got lucky yesterday and had mostly Ram fans around us. In the 4th quarter I started getting a little loud and told my wife and daughter that now I am that guy.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Anyone tear up a little at the end of the game when the graphic read "Rams clinch first NFC West title since 2003"??? I did...

tenor.gif

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did.. we walked down behind the bench and a few of the players acknowledged us.. trumaine johnson being one.. goff too. I looked at my son and he says dad is that a tear? Naw, its just the wind making my eyes tear up son. It was a very special moment to say the least.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
and I believe a Wooooooo! is appropriate. Merry Christmas my Ram bros. Ram it!

So happy for you guys able to be there to represent. I had family over, and had to wait until last night to watch the game...oh but of course monitoring it all along on my iphone.

...hey mods, @Ramlife gave me an idea...(n)...any way to consolidate the "cheers" and "high five" rating into a simple "woooo" rating? Maybe a Ric Flair symbol? :)