Yes!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Anyone see Wilson's face when he got patted on the helmet?

PRICELESS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn't see it. But "I can visualize"...

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
He's a sore loser,all smiles and shaking hands with the opponents when he wins then acts like a punk when he gets beat

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That narrow loss against the (refs) Cowboys is looking better and better...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah, he was mortified and trying to duck out of the congratulatory headslaps from the Cowboys, I actually like that he was beside himself.

The kid is to small etc.... to play in the NFL No Combine results to justify anything more than a Back up yet here he is. Sometimes it's heart and competitive spirit that creates success.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
That narrow loss against the (refs) Cowboys is looking better and better...
does the exact opposite for me. makes me feel worse every win cus they didn't deserve to beat us nor did they outperform us. refs gave Dallas some help this game too.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
does the exact opposite for me. makes me feel worse every win cus they didn't deserve to beat us nor did they outperform us. refs gave Dallas some help this game too.
You're trippin'. We won this game straight up. We basically shut their offense down. 14 of their points came from 2 bone - headed special teams plays on our part. We converted all but two 3rd downs, including a 3rd and 20. Fuck the seahawks...we won.

Last edited:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
You're trippin'. We won this game straight up. We basically shut their offense down. 14 of their points came from 2 bone - headed special teams plays on our part. We converted all but two 3rd downs, including a 3rd and 20. freak the seahawks...we won.
what's this "we" stuff. you a Cowboys fan?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Yep, he's a Cowboys fan and he's been here for a few weeks now. He's cool.
You're trippin'. We won this game straight up. We basically shut their offense down. 14 of their points came from 2 bone - headed special teams plays on our part. We converted all but two 3rd downs, including a 3rd and 20. freak the seahawks...we won.
nevermind don't reply. i would rather not get into an argument with a cowboys fan after that bullshit inexcusable officiated game against the Rams. where a previously 4th string QB kicked the Cowboys ass up and down the field until the refs had to step in to make sure the Cowgirls would win the game.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
nevermind don't reply. i would rather not get into an argument with a cowboys fan after that bullcrap inexcusable officiated game against the Rams. where a previously 4th string QB kicked the Cowboys ass up and down the field until the refs had to step in to make sure the Cowgirls would win the game.
Yep. 21 - 0 had me scared, I won't lie. However, I'm pretty proud about the way our defense played today, especially considering we were ranked #32 last season.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yep. 21 - 0 had me scared, I won't lie. However, I'm pretty proud about the way our defense played today, especially considering we were ranked #32 last season.

The difference in your team more than anything else - is your offensive line. It's allowing you to do a lot of different things on offense. And Murray IS that good... and if you give Romo time, he'll pick you apart.