Yes. Hayes re-signed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
duckhunter said:
May not be a big splash but Hayes is crucial to our strong D. I like solid moves and this is one.

Great Job Rams.
Exactly. Fish and Snead seem to be dialed in to keeping this team both young AND talented.

I dont expect too many older vet-type FA signings going forward.
Younger teams also breed more TC competition by nature(in general) than building veteran teams from the ground up.

I like it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
duckhunter said:
May not be a big splash but Hayes is crucial to our strong D. I like solid moves and this is one.

Great Job Rams.
Exactly. Fish and Snead seem to be dialed in to keeping this team both young AND talented.

Younger teams also breed more competition by nature(in general) than building veteran teams from the ground up.

I like it.

I'm with you guys. It's not always the big names. It's the middle of the roster too; Hayes, Dunbar, Langford, Wells, Tru Johnson, Pettis, Richardson, Jake McQuaide, etc...

You got your top tier talent, you got your rookies, and the middle base. The teams with the strongest middle base win more games!

jap

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:
duckhunter said:

Great Job Rams.

Younger teams also breed more competition by nature(in general) than building veteran teams from the ground up.

I like it.

I'm with you guys. It's not always the big names. It's the middle of the roster too; Hayes, Dunbar, Langford, Wells, Tru Johnson, Pettis, Richardson, Jake McQuaide, etc...

You got your top tier talent, you got your rookies, and the middle base. The teams with the strongest middle base win more games!

Sure! Most players are role players, and you are only as strong as your weakest link.

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:
duckhunter said:

Great Job Rams.

I like it.

TRUE DAT!
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
brokeu91 said:
I know this will be considered second page news, but I think that's a huge signing. He was great in rotation on the DL.

Does anyone know for how much?
Don't know the $ figure yet, but it's a 3 year deal.
Excellent signing, IMO. Keeping him part of the rotation was key.

Yeah - HUGE as far as I'm concerned. I actually thought there was virtually no chance of this happening. Think of that D-line back together again? And Brockers as a second year beast. OMFG - a decent safety squad, our CBs, maybe add a decent OLB or have one of our young guns step up?

Sam with two years in the same O with Givens, Quick, two good TEs, possibly Long at LT with Saffold at the position he was drafted for, Rok as an aggressive slob, two ultra-quick RBs... Fuck SF and the Shecocks. Still possibly the youngest O in the NFL with TWO 1sts this year and next? Where's my shades?! :bangin: