Y'all worried about the refs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bayrams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bayrams
Yep, the refs missed many calls on Sunday. The even screwed up a coin toss at a Super Bowl game. The Rams just have to play their best on Feb. 3rd and we will win no matter what the refs do.

Tano

Legend
I did. Y'all got tons of help. One of the biggest missed calls in the history of the NFL went the rams' way. I'm not trolling, just what I (and the rest of the nation) saw.
Really?? We got tons of help?

I don't remember seeing any help on this play.

upload_2019-1-22_18-49-51.png

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where was all of this outrage over terrible officiating when the Rams got screwed on a bogus spot in week 9 vs the Saints? That helped flip the #1 seed to even have this game in New Orleans in the 1st place.
I think we were all thinking the same thing. I’m glad you brought that up.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Seriously this is an awesome collection of tidbits. Whatever hesitation I had over winning this game (was slight at most) has poofed into a puff of smoke. This totally covers the "let them play" narrative instead of the crying "we wuz robbed" narrative. Trumps it!

Blew dat!!! :baghead:

ramdonnie

UDFA
Thanks for taking the time and putting that together, great job!
No problem! I had some free time and I believe in my team. After following the Rams almost 50 years, I know this is a team of long-term integrity. We have never been cheaters, and that is something to be proud of. Feel free to add to this collection of snapshots. We need to add the Hecker first down from the first contest to it and some others.

ramdonnie

UDFA

On the no-call, it looks like the Saints had Aaron Donald by the face mask. See these snapshots. If you watch it live, it looks like he goes hands to the face, grabs the mask, pulls Donald forward and then Donald shakes it off with a spin move.

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 3.18.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 3.16.38 AM.png

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yup, that is the crux of it. They let them play more in these games. Its a fact of life. Crying about not throwing a flag might help losers feel better but the better team won. Simple as that.

As far as going back to replay at the point of the no call, it ain't gonna happen. We could just say lets go back to the face mask on Goff. They could find one earlier. Eventually we might as well replay the whole game. Then we'd just kick their asses outright and the outcome would just end up the same.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I can see how you came to your conclusion but I'm not worried at all.

If this game isn't fairly officiated on both sides then the NFL fan base will go insane. If it looks at all like the refs are biased to the cheats as a "make up call/game" then the NFL is rigged narrative will explode!