xps 18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
My first thoughts on this pc, it is really sharp looking. It boots in seconds, really it does. You have to jump some hoops to get the window store app to work. I had to install 34 updates also to get things working. I was expecting more from the sound, so if that's important, it would be worth getting the wireless speakers added on. Browsing the web is fast. Downloading is very fast. Sorry these are not very tech friendly reviews, I really have not yet tapped the power of what this pc can do, as I learn I will pass it along. I purchased a netgear push2tv hd adapter, Dell on a chat said it would work, but it takes a Intel wireless card, the xps 18 comes with a killer wireless card. If any of you know a way around making the push2tv work with a killer wireless card, please post it. Also I was surprised that it gets hot like laptops. Expect some warmth if you use it as a tablet on your lap. My rating so far is 3.5 out of 5. I am happy I got it, I am still learning what I can do to bring that rating up, like the wireless speakers. More to come.