Xps 18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I ordered my dell xps 18 on may 17th. I was to get it on by may 29th. It was delayed twice. I had to agree to continue order because of federal trade commission law. Anyway on Saturday it is on fed ex truck in my city for delivery the next business day, which is Monday. Then a fed ex truck drives by my house Saturday morning. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Let me know how that thing works out for you. I was considering getting that or the Sony VAIO Tap 20.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Go with Dell. They are incredibly reliable and durable for the money.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
LesBaker said:
Go with Dell. They are incredibly reliable and durable for the money.

Thats a no brainer. "Dude your getting a Dell" :rofl:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am about to get a new lappy toppy. I would highly recommend waiting for one with the new Intel (Haswell) i7 chip. Battery life, among other things, is supposed to be insane. I am looking at Dell, Samsung and Asus.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
I am about to get a new lappy toppy. I would highly recommend waiting for one with the new Intel (Haswell) i7 chip. Battery life, among other things, is supposed to be insane. I am looking at Dell, Samsung and Asus.

The xps 18 is going to have the i7 processor, I got the highest upgrade of the computer I coul get. I work with some video editing and animation software so I needed that power.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awesome. Let us know how u like it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome! I'm anxious to hear your review!

As far as laptops go; I'm a die hard Mac guy. They are just so dependable and just work. No bugs or corrupt system aspects when installing or upgrading anything.

PhxRam

CGI_Ram said:

As far as laptops go; I'm a die hard Mac guy. They are just so dependable and just work. No bugs or corrupt system aspects when installing or upgrading anything.

Must be nice..

Sgt. Ram

CGI_Ram said:

Even though I will get the pc today, it will be awhile before I use it. My son was hospitalized yesterday, any free time away from work I will be at hospital.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry to hear it sgt. Hope it is not serious.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I hope it's not too serious, and that he'll have a speedy recovery, really sorry to hear that.

Sgt. Ram

Thanks for your well thoughts, my son is disabled and he will live with my wife and I until we can not care for him any longer. He should be out of hospital in about 8 days.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sgt. Ram said:
Thanks for your well thoughts, my son is disabled and he will live with my wife and I until we can not care for him any longer. He should be out of hospital in about 8 days.

Hope everything goes as well as posible and he recovers from whatever is ailing him quickly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sgt. Ram said:

:cry:

Sorry to hear about this. I've said many times to my family how fortunate we've been health-wise. A lot of people have challenges just like yours and the rest of us have no clue.

Best wishes!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're a good man, Sarge.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Sgt. Ram

I appreciate everyones support. It truly means greatly to me. My son is doing better today. Outside chance he might come home on Friday.