? XMAS Shopping at NFL Shop?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I did my Christmas shopping at NFL Shop, Friday and Saturday, Does anyone know what carrier they use? I don't know who to look for, and they don't tell you! Anyone else shop their this XMAS!?! I can't wait to see the Jersey's I ordered!!!!:D

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
My girl ordered me a sweater for my birthday from there and it came with oil stains all over the front and back we were pretty amazed the would ship that to us so we sent it back and got a new one and it came with stretched our sleeves as if someone wore it and rolled them up to there armpits when I wear it the wrist part of the sweater will literally cover my hands. Just ordered a Lacy jersey for my mom as a xmas gift and the jersey came with a bunch of loose string everywhere, I had to bust out the scissors and start cleaning it up. Ill probably never shop there again it seems like they just ship whatever knowing there is stuff wrong with it.

Good luck man, hope you have better results than what I encountered.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They use FedEx.

I think NFLshop is expensive, but legit. I've never had issues with what I bought.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My girl ordered me a sweater for my birthday from there and it came with oil stains all over the front and back we were pretty amazed the would ship that to us so we sent it back and got a new one and it came with stretched our sleeves as if someone wore it and rolled them up to there armpits when I wear it the wrist part of the sweater will literally cover my hands. Just ordered a Lacy jersey for my mom as a xmas gift and the jersey came with a bunch of loose string everywhere, I had to bust out the scissors and start cleaning it up. Ill probably never shop there again it seems like they just ship whatever knowing there is stuff wrong with it.

Good luck man, hope you have better results than what I encountered.
I hope I come out better than that!!!! Thanks for the warning! I've had no problem in the past, but it's been a while. I'll let you know!