X

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
The Rammer said:
bluecoconuts said:
When I was lurking that guy was actually why I didn't want to sign up there.... Just kind of seemed like an asshole to me.

Meanwhile, I knew I could knock X around, so this place was okay.

It's all good now.... I now need to bring over some of those guys from there that are really cool and post great articles/media that i'm close with.
Good call :plus1:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This guy must really be something.....I should go check that place out LOL. Maybe a kick in the e-peen is just what he needs hahaha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
This guy must really be something.....I should go check that place out LOL. Maybe a kick in the e-peen is just what he needs hahaha.
I would pay cash money to see you join and troll that guy.
:loogit:
Cash. Money.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
Cash. Money.

Hahaha....

I see yer messing with my icon thingie again.

The old one kinda looked like I had 5 cocks growing out of my head, and I liked it for that reason. But I like pretty sunsets too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
Cash. Money.

Hahaha....

The old one kinda looked like I had 5 cocks growing out of my head, and I liked it for that reason. But I like pretty sunsets too.
lol. You're not right in the head. I'll put your Rooster Cockburn avatar back now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
Cash. Money.

Hahaha....

lol. You're not right in the head. I'll put your Rooster Cockburn avatar back now.

Can you put the sunset in the background of the Rooster Penis Riddell Helmet pic?

That would be dreamy perfect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
Can you put the sunset in the background of the Rooster Penis Riddell Helmet pic?

But of course.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:

But of course.

Actually that came out nicely.

Thank you.

I prolly shouldn't ask

Why is it everytime I read a Les post it at some point refers to Penis or Balls?

I won't even mention the sheep shearing video.

m1806.gif