X

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm the one annoying feature of this board, to be honest. I'm ALWAYS tinkering with graphics, performance, layouts, signatures, avatars, etc. This most recent one is because someone said the "X" was off-putting or intimidating? Something like that. So I stuck a wee little smiley in there to let potential members know that I'm a happy-go-lucky guy.

Unless you're a troll. In which case, fuck you.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
I'm the one annoying feature of this board, to be honest. I'm ALWAYS tinkering with graphics, performance, layouts, signatures, avatars, etc. This most recent one is because someone said the "X" was off-putting or intimidating? Something like that. So I stuck a wee little smiley in there to let potential members know that I'm a happy-go-lucky guy.

Unless you're a troll. In which case, freak you.

Dammit X. you weren't supposed to respond.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think you ought to put the image of the The Dude in place of the happy face.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
EastRam said:
Dammit X. you weren't supposed to respond.
Honestly. When has THAT ever worked? :doink:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I think the Smiley face is kind of scary and intimidating.

Reminds me of the "Happy Clown" you can see here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.squidoo.com/scary-clown-movies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.squidoo.com/scary-clown-movies</a>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Keep tinkering man. It adds to the fun IMO. Just don't do the typical techy thing and make us search for how to do the simple normal things.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:

Until you added that smilie the X in your posts was horrifying. I could barely stand.....

Wait what......people were intimidated by that?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

Until you added that smilie the X in your posts was horrifying. I could barely stand.....

I don't know if that was the exact word that was used.

Either way. It's all good. Gave me another reason to tinker with shit. :mrgreen:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:

I don't know if that was the exact word that was used.

Either way. It's all good. Gave me another reason to tinker with shit. :mrgreen:

Tinker away.....it's fun and that's what it's all about.

Google Watermelon Woman.

These are the things that matter....... :whome?:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:

LOL off putting or intimidating? seriously? They need to go to clanram and see what a bunch of arrogant self indulged dipshits they have over there...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rammer said:
X said:

LOL off putting or intimidating? seriously? They need to go to clanram and see what a bunch of arrogant self indulged dipshits they have over there...
Believe me - I know. It only takes one or two people to fuck up a board. And "Avenger" tried to flex his shit on the board I had before this one.

Unsuccessfully I might add.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
The Rammer said:
X said:

Believe me - I know. It only takes one or two people to fuck up a board. And "Avenger" tried to flex his shit on the board I had before this one.

Sent via Tapatalk2.
LMAO that sounds like inbred jed alright. I met him at a 'Clan Bash' at STL. He's a skinny pencil pusher with a big e-peen, Common to most that act like a dipshit online.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Rammer said:
X said:
The Rammer said:
X said:

Sent via Tapatalk2.
LMAO that sounds like inbred jed alright. I met him at a 'Clan Bash' at STL. He's a skinny pencil pusher with a big e-peen, Common to most that act like a dipshit online.

I think you may have created a new and excellent insult.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Rammer said:

Fuggin' awesome! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LOL the sad thing is im not trying to create a insult... they are facts

bluecoconuts

Legend
When I was lurking that guy was actually why I didn't want to sign up there.... Just kind of seemed like an asshole to me.

Meanwhile, I knew I could knock X around, so this place was okay.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
When I was lurking that guy was actually why I didn't want to sign up there.... Just kind of seemed like an asshole to me.

:peek:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
bluecoconuts said:

It's all good now.... I now need to bring over some of those guys from there that are really cool and post great articles/media that i'm close with.