X is now in charge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Well said, man. I understand completely. I obviously have a lot invested in this team as well, and it feels like a punch in the heart when they get shown up like that. Even my dog finds some other place to hang out, and I don't even have to say anything for her to leave. She can *feel* my rage and disappointment. But this is why we have the vent thread, and I know you can tear some crap up in there. Maybe I'll join you next time. I've been trying to avoid it because I have to own it after I say it. But if this keeps up, I may not pull any punches anymore.

Appreciate your contributions here. And you know this ............... MAN.

Thanks man. Rough way to start but there's plenty of football left to be played. Fish is gonna get em back on the right track. Oh, and I'd imagine it's going to be a fun time in that defensive meeting room with Williams this week too. Thanks for making this place. You and Phx have done a great job really, and we all appreciate it. Like I said though you guys already know that.

It'll get better. Mainly because I'm going to be ordering a battery powered margarita machine for the tailgate in about 5 sec, but that's besides the point. :whistle:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks man. Rough way to start but there's plenty of football left to be played. Fish is gonna get em back on the right track. Oh, and I'd imagine it's going to be a fun time in that defensive meeting room with Williams this week too. Thanks for making this place. You and Phx have done a great job really, and we all appreciate it. Like I said though you guys already know that.

It'll get better. Mainly because I'm going to be ordering a battery powered margarita machine for the tailgate in about 5 sec, but that's besides the point. :whistle:
Keep your dick punching in check, ehhh? LOL Save it for when we really need it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I felt the same way. I convinced my youngest female child to take the birthday present Rams' ticket I had bought for my oldest but which she had summarily rejected. I have no male children and the eldest female offspring likes the Rams but was having a fashion show birthday party (OOOOOOGAWDNOOOOO). So I used train rides, grandpa, and cotton candy as bait for my youngest. My hope was to show her the energy and excitement in a big win. I'm doing my damndest to raise Rams fans.

You know what though? We loved the train ride, grandpa, and cotton candy (and beer and stolen seats). While I was fuming at the score, when we got back to the "park and ride" lot, grandpa and said youngest child agreed it was a great day and we were going next home game.

Family :)

That's a big win in my book brotha. Congrats! (y)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dude. It's entrancing. Is that freaky or what?!

It wouldn't let me post it at first so I was like, no, I AM posting that!
I watched it quite a few times.....then scrolled back up to watch it a couple more.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm looking forward to the board getting back to the order it was in when I joined! Seems the influx of new members is a 2 edged sword.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was coming back from my son's game in Southern Oregon yesterday so I was not able to watch the game, but I was able to listen to the radio broadcast through my smart phone. I try to refrain from making the mistake of "going-off" regarding losses until after 24 hours. Sometimes I will throw out a comment or two, but I have come to realize there needs to be a "Cool Down" period to put things in perspective. I might suggest the possibility of limiting so many threads after a game. Is it possible to create a post-game thread and lock down members from creating other threads for at least 24 hours. I know it could get convoluted, but it seems like 15-20 new topics emerge after a game and they are basically talking about the same thing and can spiral out of control. We could have a post-game thread, and then a second thread of post-game news/notes/articles. Then posters can keep everything within a couple threads rather than create so many. Just my two cents.

I know this game was extremely disappointing on many levels, but I really don't believe it will define the RAMS' season. We have 15 games left and I truly think we will "right the ship." This week's game against Tampa will be tough, but I have great confidence the RAMS will play much, much better and will win. GO RAMS!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't I be the William Hayes? The battered, but badass backup to Robert Quinn?
Personally I think your more like an 'Ogletree-type' Quickly chasing down the Fools who think they can get away from you!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"The name is Schottenheimer, not "Schitty.""

You see, good people, we aren't a group of random interweb drop-ins that can just join and say anything regardless of its impact on the group. Your past digressions can follow you (see above for me. Although, I am still proud of it in a sick way). We are a group of friends who follow the Rams. Let me be your guide as to what you should not nickname the OC, no matter how you feel.

But FIRST, you need to watch this informative video that explains what IS acceptable using dancing Chinese:

OK? Get it? Fun with friends = OK. Bash the team, the players, the members, just to bash = NOT OK. I do that elsewhere. So should you. I don't bring strippers home (often). You shouldn't either.
OFF-TOPIC; RamzFanz, Glad to see your avatar is Back from Summer Vacation!!(y)