X is now in charge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"The name is Schottenheimer, not "Schitty.""

You see, good people, we aren't a group of random interweb drop-ins that can just join and say anything regardless of its impact on the group. Your past digressions can follow you (see above for me. Although, I am still proud of it in a sick way). We are a group of friends who follow the Rams. Let me be your guide as to what you should not nickname the OC, no matter how you feel.

But FIRST, you need to watch this informative video that explains what IS acceptable using dancing Chinese:

OK? Get it? Fun with friends = OK. Bash the team, the players, the members, just to bash = NOT OK. I do that elsewhere. So should you. I don't bring strippers home (often). You shouldn't either.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The name is Schottenheimer, not "Schitty.""

You see, good people, we aren't a group of random interweb drop-ins that can just join and say anything regardless of its impact on the group. Your past digressions can follow you (see above for me. Although, I am still proud of it in a sick way). We are a group of friends who follow the Rams. Let me be your guide as to what you should not nickname the OC, no matter how you feel.

But FIRST, you need to watch this informative video that explains what IS acceptable using dancing Chinese:

OK? Get it? Fun with friends = OK. Bash the team, the players, the members, just to bash = NOT OK. I do that elsewhere. So should you. I don't bring strippers home (often). You shouldn't either.

You and this damn video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
One positive about today - lot's of potential posts for the Best ROD Quotes thread. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PFJqA.gif
That's top 5 in the funniest gifs I've ever seen.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 showing a little common sense:
We don't LITERALLY need someone blind to lead the blind.
upload_2014-9-7_22-48-39.jpeg
but
images
that's why we have friends to help us out.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The name is Schottenheimer, not "Schitty."
He doesn't "suck", he's just not your bag (and you're free to say why).
(Insert player here) is not garbage. He just doesn't measure up to your standards (again, you're free to say why).
(Insert coach, executive or assistant here) is not a moron. You'd just do it differently (and can expound upon that).
(Insert whomever here) does not need to be fired because he's not you. But you are free to point out what you perceive to be failings.
This team and its players are not a joke. But you are free to explain (in detail) what you think the problems are and offer solutions.

The bold words are examples of what people read, and that extends to the players gracious enough to visit this forum and dedicate their time to you, as well as the COO of the Organization who has on more than one occasion mentioned this forum in high regard. If you can just find it in yourselves to communicate without using insensitive adjectives or transitive verbs, then we would all really appreciate it. If you can't, or don't want to, then for the final time ... I'm sorry. I can point you to forums that are more tolerant if you want

ahh, my bad man, I never knew it was like a word restriction....I've said a couple on the list....Makes me feel you're talking to me....And it was concerning/regarding the QB known as Shaun Hill. I just don't like his athleticism at this age, and lack of recent playing history. He's always had that weak arm which limits the routes that can be ran by Quick & Britt. But my main beef was he just wasn't a winner when he did play several years ago....So really my bad. I know how to talk without calling people names....If I said anything about another player....my bad....Probably a lineman....

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I tried to refrain from posting when I got home because I know literately anything coming out of my mouth right now is going to be negative. I've paid for my families season tickets the past few years all on my own. I love the Rams, but it's mainly because it's something that keeps us together on Sundays. Not once have I felt like I've wanted to be anywhere else during the Fisher era except for today. It's the same feeling from the Linehan days. It's not because of the loss, it's because of the demeanor of the team. The whole 2nd half there was no heart, no passion, no pride. Outside of Chris Long, I'm not sure too many of them were ready to play a football game today. That's unbearingly depressing to watch. "Factory of sadness" is an understatement.

Just wanted to thank you guys for letting me vent, and I know you all feel my pain. I'm going to try to cut down on the negative shit, as I usually try be more positive but it's just really hard after seeing something like that. I'm more in shock right now than anything. Not trying to be a drama queen, as it is only a football game, but it's more than that to me. I don't want to spend my Sundays feeling embarrassed for a team that plays with less heart than the pee-wee league football team that played at half time.

That said, I'm not giving up at all yet.There's still plenty of football left to be played, and to be honest I don't even care if we lose. I don't care if that happens, who we put out at QB next Sunday, who starts on the line, etc. The only thing I REALLY care about is that the players they do put out there play like they want to be on the field, and they want to be a Ram. I have confidence we will see it, and I really hope in my heart that we do.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
ahh, my bad man, I never knew it was like a word restriction....I've said a couple on the list....Makes me feel you're talking to me....And it was concerning/regarding the QB known as Shaun Hill. I just don't like his athleticism at this age, and lack of recent playing history. He's always had that weak arm which limits the routes that can be ran by Quick & Britt. But my main beef was he just wasn't a winner when he did play several years ago....So really my bad. I know how to talk without calling people names....If I said anything about another player....my bad....Probably a lineman....

You have really been a good member here. I've disagreed in the beginning with the way you posted, but I really enjoy reading your stuff now. Great to have you here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's cool. I appreciate your honesty and dedication to the board.

I know this is an extremely bad example, but think of it as being at a ball game that your son is playing in, and someone from the bleachers yells out, "Get that loser off the field! He hasn't hit a ball in six months!" You're immediately jumping over several steps to smack that dude in the mouth, yeah? Again, it's an extreme example, but there are posters on this board (lots, actually), who are kind of invested in the players and are rooting for them to succeed. Calling them names creates animosity. Explaining how you feel about their abilities or limitations (like you just did) opens up a dialogue.

Thanks again, CHAMP. (y)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You have really been a good member here. I've disagreed in the beginning with the way you posted, but I really enjoy reading your stuff now. Great to have you here.
thanx....long time ram fan here from cali...I want this team to succeed more than just a lil bit...and I've seen so many ways that this can go...we are really close...those camp reports...then the scrimmages show some talent...we need to find some insurance, the rest will fall into place...so I just offer up what I have seen before...and what I think could help...not always right, and not afraid to change...That's just me....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I tried to refrain from posting when I got home because I know literately anything coming out of my mouth right now is going to be negative. I've paid for my families season tickets the past few years all on my own. I love the Rams, but it's mainly because it's something that keeps us together on Sundays. Not once have I felt like I've wanted to be anywhere else during the Fisher era except for today. It's the same feeling from the Linehan days. It's not because of the loss, it's because of the demeanor of the team. The whole 2nd half there was no heart, no passion, no pride. Outside of Chris Long, I'm not sure too many of them were ready to play a football game today. That's unbearingly depressing to watch. "Factory of sadness" is an understatement.

Just wanted to thank you guys for letting me vent, and I know you all feel my pain. I'm going to try to cut down on the negative crap, as I usually try be more positive but it's just really hard after seeing something like that. I'm more in shock right now than anything. Not trying to be a drama queen, as it is only a football game, but it's more than that to me. I don't want to spend my Sundays feeling embarrassed for a team that plays with less heart than the pee-wee league football team that played at half time.

That said, I'm not giving up at all yet.There's still plenty of football left to be played, and to be honest I don't even care if we lose. I don't care if that happens, who we put out at QB next Sunday, who starts on the line, etc. The only thing I REALLY care about is that the players they do put out there play like they want to be on the field, and they want to be a Ram. I have confidence we will see it, and I really hope in my heart that we do.
Well said, man. I understand completely. I obviously have a lot invested in this team as well, and it feels like a punch in the heart when they get shown up like that. Even my dog finds some other place to hang out, and I don't even have to say anything for her to leave. She can *feel* my rage and disappointment. But this is why we have the vent thread, and I know you can tear some shit up in there. Maybe I'll join you next time. I've been trying to avoid it because I have to own it after I say it. But if this keeps up, I may not pull any punches anymore.

Appreciate your contributions here. And you know this ............... MAN.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It's cool. I appreciate your honesty and dedication to the board.

I know this is an extremely bad example, but think of it as being at a ball game that your son is playing in, and someone from the bleachers yells out, "Get that loser off the field! He hasn't hit a ball in six months!" You're immediately jumping over several steps to smack that dude in the mouth, yeah? Again, it's an extreme example, but there are posters on this board (lots, actually), who are kind of invested in the players and are rooting for them to succeed. Calling them names creates animosity. Explaining how you feel about their abilities or limitations (like you just did) opens up a dialogue.

Thanks again, CHAMP. (y)
I feel ya X.....Softball is really big out here, and as a coach, I take a bunch of heat some games..Especially from the grandma's...LOL You should hear how they talk about my daughter when she walked in 5 runs this Saturday....aahahahhhahahahahah

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Btw, enjoy your time off Phx. That post was more or less something I just wanted to get off my chest. Really do appreciate everything you've done here, but you already know that.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Just wanted to thank you guys for letting me vent, and I know you all feel my pain. I'm going to try to cut down on the negative crap, as I usually try be more positive but it's just really hard after seeing something like that. I'm more in shock right now than anything. Not trying to be a drama queen, as it is only a football game, but it's more than that to me. I don't want to spend my Sundays feeling embarrassed for a team that plays with less heart than the pee-wee league football team that played at half time.

I felt the same way. I convinced my youngest female child to take the birthday present Rams' ticket I had bought for my oldest but which she had summarily rejected. I have no male children and the eldest female offspring likes the Rams but was having a fashion show birthday party (OOOOOOGAWDNOOOOO). So I used train rides, grandpa, and cotton candy as bait for my youngest. My hope was to show her the energy and excitement in a big win. I'm doing my damndest to raise Rams fans.

You know what though? We loved the train ride, grandpa, and cotton candy (and beer and stolen seats). While I was fuming at the score, when we got back to the "park and ride" lot, grandpa and said youngest child agreed it was a great day and we were going next home game.

Family :)