X is now in charge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I am taking a brief hiatus from the board to recharge my batteries, and in the mean time, the mac daddy, @-X- is going to take my place.

Those of you who wish to cross him, I wish you well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
0.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Enjoy your time off! You will be missed!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Meet the new boss..........Same as the old boss. That's me in the middle.:banana: :rockon: :banana:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If i wasnt convinced before, I most certainly am now. The sky is not just falling, it is bashing us in the head...

*good luck X!!!

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Job well done PhxRam. This is overload. You deserve a break. To the rest of us, be afraid, be very afraid!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Meet the new boss..........Same as the old boss. That's me in the middle.:banana: :rockon: :banana:

Doing the 360's??? Man I hate PHP.. Can we please go to html???? lol

Last edited:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The good thing about games like this is it gives a chance to purge the community of some of those just waiting to cause problems.

The community gets stronger!

Feed the beast!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks Phoenix. You take the time you need but you damn well better be back. :cool: You and X have made this board.We all appreciate. Hope all is well and the time off is not for something serious in family, etc. Hope you just need a break from here is what I mean. Either way, god bless man.