X in His Car with imaginary guy Rams football podcast hour #1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
And honestly your completely right about not having enough Rams talk. I'm from central Pa, and I know you have to be good to get national media attention, but its to the point now where I even hear the Rams mentioned and I about get a half chub.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll send you my Kroenke "fat head", you can strap him into the passenger seat and give him hell your next podcast.

You had some good takes, but rambled on about poor Torrey, I felt bad for him. Not a bad job.

Take notes and do another one after the Seahags game.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Yeah, I'll have to shorten my drives I guess.
I can cut them in half, but it'll mean I'll have to talk twice as fast.
I won't be able to pronounce crap, but I'll give it a shot.

Would it sound like a fast dub, back in the 80-90's tapes? If so that would rock!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You had some good takes, but rambled on about poor Torrey, I felt bad for him. Not a bad job.
I didn't say anything about Torrey Smith. :p

fearsomefour

Legend
Nice.
Harkey is the man....a good lead blocker to me. I thought he was good last season and looked pretty good this preseason too.
I think Bradford is going to tear it up this year....either the stat sheet or his knee. I drafted him in my fantasy league as a back up to Brees. I just might start him week 1.
Pead out of the backfield on the wheel route....DELICIOUS....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good job "my boy." It's a first take with some good subjects and laughs. Lots of places you could take this.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So wait... You haz twinny twos on a Mazda CX7???

#Baller

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Loved the podcast btw. You have a knack for it. You get your thoughts out in an entertaining and easy to follow cadence. Keep it up homie.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So wait... You haz twinny twos on a Mazda CX7???

#Baller
That's how ya boyeee rollz.
Double deucin' like a bawz.

... now i hate myself.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Thank you @-X- keep this going, I for one thoroughly enjoyed. I have no family or shit to do anymore but listening to you in my dolby 5.1 was just right tonight. In fact, I listened from point one till the end this time around. Yeah, I'm not a pro podcast x just got it loaded tonight but I'll tune it anytime. Thanks again for the RAMS(rod) dom effort, Maa an aka The Dude!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So this is a radio show right?
Oh it's podcast?...i get it. Same shizzle. Cool!

Good job dude :cheers:
I'm listening to it as i craft up some macaroni n cheese. What's that intro tune? I know it...it's not the original but i recognize it.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
BTW, phuuuucker maybe include some Thin Lizzy or Down between breaks, get CGI on that, Mmm Kay?

Side note, fuck after months of quitting, I caved back to Kodiak Wintergreen. I suck, I know. Attention to detail.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hell yeah -X- I'd fully support and be on board with us ROD'rs putting on podcasts. You did a fine job. Props. You could use a little company though.
I don't know what the Hell a podcast is, but i'm down.

It's a RODCAST.
vXqoO70.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Finding myself wanting to answer you. I'll ride in your Mazda and pop off when you ask me. Seriously though - good radio voice. A few fuck ups here and there but you kept it going and that ain't easy.

I actually did a very short term on a radio station doing their sports segment on a political station. I had fun with it but sucked out loud at it. Didn't help that I started during that golden period when there was virtually no sports going on - that short little period when there is no football, no baseball, no basketball, and no one really cared about hockey if it was even going on then either. My big intro was that Griffey was still at whatever homerun count he was at the time. Well I thought it was funny at the time. I would start the show with Ken Griffey Jr still at xxx home runs. Good morning sports fans, this is Stu Miller and this is your day in sports. And it pretty much went down hill from there.

Bottom line is that I'm digging what you are putting out there. I know first hand that I couldn't do it even though I thought I could. And I actually tried unlike maybe a lot of critical types that might listen and think, "Hell, I could do better."

Hey! What happened to the background noise? Can you tell I'm commenting while I'm listening? :D Dopey mess.

Getting the evil eye from my wife so I gotta finish later... well with listening to you. :cool:

Ha! Just heard about my buzzed routine. It's from experience my man. I know I suck on the radio if sober. I can even Karaoke if a little buzzed. Well at least I think I can at the time and that is the biggest hurdle.

OK - this is some funny shit. I am wagging my finger at Becky because I want to keep listening. Good sign - I'd say. But yeah - work on that title. Good show man.

Quick observation. It's not shitty to hear fun time and not having someone cut into my fun time. I dig it. I'm too far in to stop now.

And yeah - Harkey is all that and a cup of soup.

And fuck you - I'll answer callers with or without a buzz. It is the rolling talk I can't do as you and Danny are much more gooder at. And yeah - you're so gay.

Seriously good stuff man. And not easy.