X factor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven’t really seen anyone talk about the play of Travin Howard he’s finally healthy and his coverage and playmaking skills will be big against the BUC tightends. If Jones can go I hope we see a lot of them. I just think Reeder would be a huge liability in this game

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I haven’t really seen anyone talk about the play of Travin Howard he’s finally healthy and his coverage and playmaking skills will be big against the BUC tightends. If Jones can go I hope we see a lot of them. I just think Reeder would be a huge liability in this game
I have mentioned him a few times. He has had success covering WRs as well. He's faster than you would expect and is all over the field when I watch him. Good tackler as well.... Something we lack at times at LB and in the secondary.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He’s been getting talked up more around here lately with his recent performance.

Not sure he’s big enough to handle Gronk but he’s definitely a good piece of the puzzle to have.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Jones is out.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Because of his # and having not played too much, I’ve been impressed a few times when I see a good play and then wonder, “who’s that?”, looking at his #.
When I find out it’s TH, I think, “ he was all the way down THERE?” Or, “man, he’s covering from sideline to sideline.”
—I’ve been very impressed with his play, mostly because of his pass coverage.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Howard and Jones appear to be our future at ILB. Both have good instincts

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Meaning next season or as soon as next weekend... I like Howard as cover ILB and Jones as our 3 down ILB.. Need Reeder off the field, too many times the other teams game plan him

dang

Legend
On offense the X-Factor. He has the potential to improve each week the Rams remain in the playoffs. Week 18 was a test drive around the neighborhood. Last Week Akers was taken for a crosstown drive. This week Akers is heading out the highway. Next week?? will be petal to the metal opening it up.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He's just looked like it has all "clicked" for him. Knows where he's supposed to be and what he's supposed to do.. and he does it all fast.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Even if he is smaller than gronk he is still no Smurf in comparison and all he needs to do is stay with him and hopefully Brady starts to feel pressured and forces stuff.

Btw... Brady is being discussed for MVP this season and Stafford basically mirrors his numbers in a new offense and way better division yet Stafford sucks and chokes blah blah blah and yes I'm aware of the pick 6s. Their numbers still almost identical.

Also a factor Stafford struggle period is no coincidence that also was the loss of woods and the addition of another prominent receiver so whatever chemistry and or progress Stafford had made was all reset with Obj. Yet his numbers still almost mirror tampon Brady's..

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Stafford won't get that kind of respect in the national media. Hell, he doesn't even have universal respect on here, haha.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Stafford won't get that kind of respect in the national media. Hell, he doesn't even have universal respect on here, haha.

Oh for sure not your 1000% correct it's the golden boy vs the red headed step child (politically correct posters please realize it's just an expression not a point of view) or the haves and have nots.

The media lives to pile on the uncool Stafford and praise the popular kid on Brady.

I wonder what Staffords career would have been like with belicheat and the pats instead of Brady during that run. Although my instincts tell me the type of dude Stafford is he would of wanted no part of cheating so maybe he doesn't win as many chips. Anyone else think had Brady been on Detroit he would have been horrible???? I certainly am of that line of thinking.