X-Factor Pirate Radio Podcast: Week 1 Victorycast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Mother fucking Solid Fucking Podcast. You Speak From My Soul. You're Fair, But Harsh. You Pull No Punches But I Fucking Feel You. I Was All Aboard The Pead Train With You. Fucking Shit. Mother Fucking Nick Foles And This D Is Going To Carry Us To The Playoffs. I'm Loving This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mother freaking Solid freaking Podcast. You Speak From My Soul. You're Fair, But Harsh. You Pull No Punches But I freaking Feel You. I Was All Aboard The Pead Train With You. freaking crap. Mother freaking Nick Foles And This D Is Going To Carry Us To The Playoffs. I'm Loving This crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey now....

skrilla's speakin' my language before the filter blew up. :ROFLMAO:

bskrilla

Starter
Hey now....

skrilla's speakin' my language before the filter blew up. :ROFLMAO:
My bad my bad....I apologize, but we're all adults here right? If we had a large contigent of 12 year-olds I would check my language at the door, but this game got me "freaking" amped! I can't even sleep right now.... 8 hours later.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Curb stomped!

rollinscurb.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad my bad....I apologize, but we're all adults here right? If we had a large contigent of 12 year-olds I would check my language at the door, but this game got me "freaking" amped! I can't even sleep right now.... 8 hours later.
No apologies necessary. I quite enjoyed that.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Me, I'm monkey shit, he made the 53 and coughed it up. I would love to play in the NFL but my knees are horseshit so cut me too! No offense just talking to myself out loud honestly.

Lots of games today lots of fumbles and turnovers. Raiders you got owned so cut em all.