X-Factor Pirate Radio Podcast: Not saying Keenum is a Chihuahua

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And Wentz will be able to move the chains with his feet. This would be the biggest thing. P/A, roll outs, sprint outs. Bomb. Done.

Reports are that Wentz is a bulldog on the field, but a nice guy off of it. All his teammates like him, same with Goff though. Mayock is now comparing him to Luck, and Brady, quite a leap, but the more he watches, hears, and gets to know about this kid, he loves him.

WR, WR, WR. WR, WR, WR, WR, WR. WR, WR.

Listenbee could be in play if he falls that far, it is about where he is projected, needs to run, and learn more routes, but has loads of speed to burn, some size, good hands.

Duarte would make a good late round pick for a receiving TE.

Go Fish!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mayock is now comparing him to Luck, and Brady, quite a leap, but the more he watches, hears, and gets to know about this kid, he loves him.
Couldn't be less like Brady if he tried. I do see some Andrew Luck similarities though.
Big strong kid, lively arm, borderline reckless, mobile, and they both look like Kentucky Farm Hands. lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Couldn't be less like Brady if he tried. I do see some Andrew Luck similarities though.
Big strong kid, lively arm, borderline reckless, mobile, and they both look like Kentucky Farm Hands. lol.
I think he meant Luck athletically, and Brady's football smarts, and work ethic.

If you ask Wentz, he said he'd like to pattern his game after Cam Newton.

I'm Wentz first, but we can't go wrong with Goff. I'm with you,,. I see a better system, division fit for Carson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
D4E5Ex3.jpg

I see a better system, division fit for Carson.
Yessir.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And Wentz will be able to move the chains with his feet. This would be the biggest thing. P/A, roll outs, sprint outs. Bomb. Done.

One thing they're gonna have to do with Wentz is reign him in with his recklessness. The guy has that "I'm a RB with the ball" mentality which will put him on IR if he isn't careful. Even him saying he wants to model his game after Newton makes me cringe.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fun listen!

It's going to be interesting to watch us deal one of our backup QB's.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I wonder how much this move was initiated by Stan Kroenke to make a big splash in the LA market? At least Fisher/Snead seem to have a choice in which QB to pick, unlike when former Titans owner Bud Adams pushed Fisher to pick Vince Young, which proved to be a disaster.

Ram65

Legend
I think the move is all about Snisher and winning. I'm no genius but I know they needed to make a move to get a potential franchise QB that isn't a Chihuahua. Nice pod cast X.

**Posted in Memory of Fluffy the family Long Haired Chihuahua the bark of the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Can you believe the way non-serious minded media think sometimes, @X ?

The difference between "media think", where people do things simply for exposure and notoriety,-posers, and "real adult think". -A world they seem to know nothing about.

Snead and Fisher aren't looking to "make a splash". ( :rant:Let's move up and draft Michael Phelps! That should make a splash!). They are looking FOR A QUARTERBACK TO COMPLETE THEIR NEEDS ON OFFENSE AND WIN FOOTBALL GAMES AND GET A LOMBARDI TROPHY.

These media types are so used to dealing with phony Hollywood agents and stars that aren't real people. They do things for show and attention. Narcisists. It's all they know. It's funny because Krohnke, Snead and Fisher, though sometimes covert in strategy, are real people. They don't do things for show, but for success.

So of course the media types would ask a shallow question like, "Did the Rams move up to make a splash?"

The move ITSELF was the splash, dip wad! Moving up is a strategy for a player, to increase opportunity for success. Not an attempt for red carpet notoriety.

Now run along and go cover "Johnny Football", and his latest escapades. That seems to be more your speed, media boy.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Love these Paulie. Keep em going man.

Got to say that your pronunciation of "Chihuahua" is fucking fantastic !

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Hilarious. Something tells me it didn't end well for the small pup. Great effort. Some early success. But ultimately, onlookers know.- "that big Austrailian Shepherd, ( We'll call him 'Carson',) is going to be gettin' some good eatin' soon."

Hey @X ,you're right! This is the perfect Ram quarterback illustration.

:argue: Boy that little 'Case' dog sure is cute, huh?
:argue: He's a placeholder until the other dog takes over.
:argue: What are you saying, he's a dog. Not an NFL quarterback, you numbskull!
:snicker: My point exactly.

:popcorn: