X-Factor Pirate Radio Podcast - 2016 Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah. Been a REAL busy 7 months though. Moved 4 times across two states. And now I'm moving again in July.
TFEDWIT.JPG
nixweiss.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm fine with CK too as a QB2. My hope is we have a hidden gem in Mannion.

You have a good radio voice (worth repeating). The compression seems high though and the mic is a bit bright. Do you have a foam cover? Also, perhaps some foam around you to deaden and smooth it out? A smidge of reverb may help take it up a notch too.

Your logo rocks.

15 minutes is solid for an update but an hour during draft days/season with others participating will be awesome.

One star receiver will help everyone. It extrapolates out.

Love the music, but you should consider copyrights in case you decide to make this profitable.

Humble suggestion: If you want people to participate, give us the subject ahead of time. You could also tap on people to interview. @CoachO is a real pleasure to listen to and also has a radio voice. @CodeMonkey is a blast. We would love to hear @CGI_Ram talk Rams and ROD. @DaveFan'51 would be a hoot for enthusiasm. @Ramhusker is a laugh a minute.

It would be very cool if your work went to the next level like Rams Addiction. it was cool how they dialed up podcasters from other teams we were playing that week.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm fine with CK too as a QB2. My hope is we have a hidden gem in Mannion.

You have a good radio voice (worth repeating). The compression seems high though and the mic is a bit bright. Do you have a foam cover? Also, perhaps some foam around you to deaden and smooth it out? A smidge of reverb may help take it up a notch too.

Your logo rocks.

15 minutes is solid for an update but an hour during draft days/season with others participating will be awesome.

One star receiver will help everyone. It extrapolates out.

Love the music, but you should consider copyrights in case you decide to make this profitable.

Humble suggestion: If you want people to participate, give us the subject ahead of time. You could also tap on people to interview. @CoachO is a real pleasure to listen to and also has a radio voice. @CodeMonkey is a blast. We would love to hear @CGI_Ram talk Rams and ROD. @DaveFan'51 would be a hoot for enthusiasm. @Ramhusker is a laugh a minute.

It would be very cool if your work went to the next level like Rams Addiction. it was cool how they dialed up podcasters from other teams we were playing that week.
Awesome feedback Fanz.

Right now I'm just using my LG phone in my car during a lunchbreak. I can try surrounding myself with foam, but I dunno how the Troopers would feel about that. Good substitute for an airbag through. I plan on getting a good mic and setting up a little studio once we finally get settled into our new house later this year. Got all the equipment picked out already.

Good idea about giving the subject ahead of time. Hadn't thought of that. And I would like to get on the horn with some other guys too. Thats absolutely the goal. I'd really like to make this a two-man operation, because I can only be sarcastic with myself for so long. And I have my sights set on some good guests once I have a studio set up. Love to have you on once too.

Preciate it man.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yeah. Been a REAL busy 7 months though. Moved 4 times across two states. And now I'm moving again in July.

Jesus! 5 times in 10 months? :shocked:
How the F do you do that? And why? :rolllaugh:

Cool podcast. Keep 'em coming, and bring Darrell, (and his other brother) back.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@-X-

These are always a blast to listen to. Keep em coming!

I'll leave you some sound clip messages when I'm in a correct state of mind soon. Comic relief if nothing else.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yup. Even Danario, who was undrafted and always injured, looked light years better than Gibson, Pettis, Salas, Robinson, MSW, Amendola, Gilyard, Quick, etc etc. That's all I want, dude. A guy who looks and plays like Alexander, but with better hands and two knees.

Not too much to ask I don't think

chris-melendez-e1407434936616.jpg

:flanders:"Sorry my friend. The Rams appreciate you showing up for this special tryout. After that Danario experience, we are just looking to move.... in a different direction."

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Starting to have second thoughts about being a Stoolie for the Feds, in that big sting on your old pals, huh?:whistle:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice job.

Couple of things, what I understood is that it's Keenum's job to lose, but not starting the season in particular, but starting the offseason, and I believe Fisher, and Snead clarified this. I don't have a big problem you calling bullshit on the competition thing, but the offseason isn't over, #1, nor is the draft, so I get it, but I wouldn't call it that yet. There will be a couple more QB's out there before the season starts, there are trade scenarios, etc.

On Fisher liking guys, he pretty much dissed Cook also. Every comment he made, he singled out JL55, and C Long, then said something pedestrian about Cook, who were all released. Fuck the jackwabbit, he's a jagoff, could of stayed, left, we gave him a shot, when a lot of other teams passed on him, because of character, and we fostered him to be a better player, person, etc. See ya!

OMG, do we need a #1 WR, how many times do we need to be having this conversation? I have no problem if we don't see the value at QB in the first round of maybe even trading down, and picking up Josh Doctson. He's my number one guy at WR, and I want him. Take Boyd in the 2nd, if you can get him.

Glad that we didn't do RGME. He's a locker room cancer, as is Manziel, as is Kap. It's the one position that you can't have cancer, IMO.

I could see us taking Cook, rather have one of the top 3, but won't trade the draft for them. Wonder what we think of Mannion? Isn't that a bigger question than we make it? Mannion has a better arm than Cook. I'd rather have a QB with some mobility. I think it's what the NFL is evolving into. All the freakish talent is going to the DL.

Calling it tape just makes the most sense.

My take on a good coach, is one who treats every player with singularity, but holds them all accountable to the same rules and standards. Managing personalities is so important. Having a good mix of good cop, bad cop, and super encouraging cop is what you need. I think we have that in our staff.

Personally, I'm not hung up on the most pro ready QB, but getting the best QB for our team.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Awesome feedback Fanz.

Right now I'm just using my LG phone in my car during a lunchbreak. I can try surrounding myself with foam, but I dunno how the Troopers would feel about that. Good substitute for an airbag through. I plan on getting a good mic and setting up a little studio once we finally get settled into our new house later this year. Got all the equipment picked out already.

Good idea about giving the subject ahead of time. Hadn't thought of that. And I would like to get on the horn with some other guys too. Thats absolutely the goal. I'd really like to make this a two-man operation, because I can only be sarcastic with myself for so long. And I have my sights set on some good guests once I have a studio set up. Love to have you on once too.

Preciate it man.

I found the answer for the foam:

foam-football-helmet.png

Love to have you on once too.

Free beer?