X, can we have a wiki?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Explaining the history of R.O.D., info about St. Louis and the Edward Jones Dome, history of the Rams, etc.?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Explaining the history of R.O.D., info about St. Louis and the Edward Jones Dome, history of the Rams, etc.?
Uhhhh..... probably. I could try something like that when I get some free time, I suppose.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Lesson said:
Uhhhh..... probably. I could try something like that when I get some free time, I suppose.

Sweet. Lesson would like to help, if you want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:

Shoot, you can do the whole thing if you want. The history is simple. Started it during the off-season of 2010 in order to provide a place that is free of incessant bashing and troll posts associated with other lightly moderated forums. The "On Demand" part just means that it was/is our intention to provide all of the available news and media (audio/video) we can gather and put it all in one spot.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:

Shoot, you can do the whole thing if you want. The history is simple. Started it during the off-season of 2010 in order to provide a place that is free of incessant bashing and troll posts associated with other lightly moderated forums. The "On Demand" part just means that it was/is our intention to provide all of the available news and media (audio/video) we can gather and put it all in one spot.

Just form the Wiki from this site, if that makes sense.

Wouldn't work if it was on Wikipedia, if you get my drift.

I am not a tech guy, so hopefully I don't seem like a blind baboon trying to speak English.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:

Just form the Wiki from this site, if that makes sense.

Wouldn't work if it was on Wikipedia, if you get my drift.

I am not a tech guy, so hopefully I don't seem like a blind baboon trying to speak English.
Yeah I get it. I'll look into that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PhxRam said:
DR RAM said:
PhxRam said:
Rams 1936-2011 R.I.P The end
New birth?

Exactly. Right here. Right now.
I like it, we need to have an identity, something that is sorely missing. What kind team are we? I don't know, but we need to get that figured out. I don't want our identity to be the team that gives other teams an easy win.