WWE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Does anyone still watch this? Growing up in the 80s and 90s I was absolutely obsessed with WWF. I remember watching Monday Night Raw and my parents would always get the Pay Per Views.(I grew up a country redneck) lol so, I'm asking cause, it's so far removed from the stuff I watched that I'm gonna feel lost. Maybe someone can tell me what's better to watch. Monday or Thursday or both?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
If you sign up to WWE network then you get the next 4 days for free (entire month of April was free) on there there's every PPV ever made. Go back and watch the Wrestlemanias, it should get you caught up and you won't have missed too much.

As for what's best Raw or Smackdown? NXT, it's basically Triple H's baby, a "Super-Indy" with consistently brilliant wrestling, and some of the best storylines in the WWE, you could probably just watch the NXT specials if pressed for time. All episodes are on the network.