WWE Survivor series

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I posted about it in the main Pro Wrestling thread, but it seems very few people share my wrestling mania...

I did mark the hell out once Sting finally debuted in WWE though.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I didn't see that thread. Yeah I went nuts when he came out! Sting was my favorite when I was a kid. I've only gotten back into wwe since Last years elimination chamber.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Oh I didn't see that thread. Yeah I went nuts when he came out! Sting was my favorite when I was a kid. I've only gotten back into wwe since Last years elimination chamber.
I was expecting Orton to come out... since he's split with the Authority and is from St. Louis. Sting, there's just been so many false alarms of his coming in, you couldn't take any news of him doing so seriously... and they pulled it off awesomely.

When the crowd is chanting "This is awesome!" at a staredown, you're doing something right.