WVU Fan who is a new Rams fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
My first post here was to congratulate Rams fans and give you some insight as to what a great player you got in Tavon. I can't describe my excitement that you guys now drafted Bailey! Move over Eagles, Sevendust912 now has a new team to cheer for!

With regards to Stedman, I think you all got the steal of the draft. IMO, he should have been a first rounder. The guy caught 26 TDs last year! He had the best hands in the draft and runs great routes. He is one of those guys that always seems to be open, and should quickly become a go-to guy for Bradford. He is one of those guys that plays faster than his 40 time. He never gets caught from behind and out of his 226 touches at WVU, he never fumbled once. He is a tough player and was a good ST contributor for us, even though I don't see the Rams playing him there. Stedman has tremendous character and is a very intelligent football player.

Living in Maryland, I will now be buying the NFL package to watch Bruce Irvin in Seattle, Geno in NY, and most importantly, TA and SB3 in St. Louis.

Tavon
Ogletree
McDonald
Stedman
Stacy
Barrett

Is that real life? That may be the best draft on paper I've ever seen a team have.

Best of luck this year from the newest Rams fan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Always room on the bandwagon for enthusiastic fans.

Pretty excited about this draft too, and I'll say it was a very pleasant surprise to see SB3 reaching out to Torry "Big Game" Holt early on and soliciting his help as a mentor. Torry epitomizes hard work, dedication, studiousness, great hands, and perfect route-running. If those two hook up, it'll pay huge dividends.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yes sir. After your last thread, I knew you would be blown away when we took Bailey. Welcome aboard! Where in MD are you? I am in Urbana.

Ram_of_Old

Sevendust912 said:
My first post here was to congratulate Rams fans and give you some insight as to what a great player you got in Tavon. I can't describe my excitement that you guys now drafted Bailey! Move over Eagles, Sevendust912 now has a new team to cheer for!

With regards to Stedman, I think you all got the steal of the draft. IMO, he should have been a first rounder. The guy caught 26 TDs last year! He had the best hands in the draft and runs great routes. He is one of those guys that always seems to be open, and should quickly become a go-to guy for Bradford. He is one of those guys that plays faster than his 40 time. He never gets caught from behind and out of his 226 touches at WVU, he never fumbled once. He is a tough player and was a good ST contributor for us, even though I don't see the Rams playing him there. Stedman has tremendous character and is a very intelligent football player.

Living in Maryland, I will now be buying the NFL package to watch Bruce Irvin in Seattle, Geno in NY, and most importantly, TA and SB3 in St. Louis.

Tavon
Ogletree
McDonald
Stedman
Stacy
Barrett

Is that real life? That may be the best draft on paper I've ever seen a team have.

Best of luck this year from the newest Rams fan.

Very cool! Welcome aboard!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome! You got here just in time for the SB party!

Name
Jim
Displaced West Virginian living in NC...love the WVU Mountaineers and am now back on board with the Rams. Followed them when Mark Bulger quarterbacked the team, now with TWO WVU Mountaineers on the team and Bradford quarterbacking, hopefully, some BIG12 football players will help the Rams out. I'M A BIG FAN :bign: ...Got my NFL Sunday ticket to watch ALL the games.

............GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WooHoo!

Look at all the new fans. This is (Tavon) Awesome!

BVaAAyM.jpg