WTH is going on??? o_0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
That was an entertaining segment While I fully expected the Rams to be the first one taken off and discounted, what I really loved was how the SF logo was dropped unceremoniously on the floor, then when it was put back up on the board, it was knocked back to the floor again.

Irish

Starter
Your thread title is confusing. That is almost exactly how I would rank the teams this year:

Cardinals- Last. too many off the field issues, injuries, and question marks on the offensive line and in the backfield.

Niners- Third. See above, but not quite as dire. More playmakers, especially on offense. Could be a wash with the Rams in second

Rams- Second. Dominant, incredibly gifted front 7 on defense with a questionable backfield. On offense, best O line in the division and ability to run the ball all day, but some question marks in the passing game.

Seahawks- First. best defensive secondary in football, maulers up front on the d line. On offense, solid O line with the better running back, best QB in the division and receivers are less of an unknown, especially with the relationship they have with Wilson.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I wasn't expecting this so soon. The real haters, Jamie Dukes, still ruffle their feathers when we're viewed in a positive light. (At best he's a sour Watkins guy.) But with hold outs, suspensions, and Seattle take scrub vets off the streets, they're getting a little gitty.

Gotta go back to Dukes, sorry. He says we won't contend because Bradford hasnt proven anything and we don't have weapons for him even if he were to step up. But he thinks Seattle is so much better? Did anyone mention we almost beat their arse with Clemens? Oh! And who do they have at WR? It's not Taint and Rice, anymore. Their best WR is Harvin and he already expressed his dismay with a rookie Tavon. GTFO JAMIS DUKES!! Go huff Wilson's jock strap some more.

Aaannnnd... I'm good. ;)

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I wasn't expecting this so soon. The real haters, Jamie Dukes, still ruffle their feathers when we're viewed in a positive light. (At best he's a sour Watkins guy.) But with hold outs, suspensions, and Seattle take scrub vets off the streets, they're getting a little gitty.

Gotta go back to Dukes, sorry. He says we won't contend because Bradford hasnt proven anything and we don't have weapons for him even if he were to step up. But he thinks Seattle is so much better? Did anyone mention we almost beat their arse with Clemens? Oh! And who do they have at WR? It's not Taint and Rice, anymore. Their best WR is Harvin and he already expressed his dismay with a rookie Tavon. GTFO JAMIS DUKES!! Go huff Wilson's jock strap some more.

Aaannnnd... I'm good. ;)
Breath Son!!! :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I agree with just about everything they said. If Rams take the division, it will be for production on the O we can't count on yet.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Didn't Percy Harvin retire?
Considering he hasn't played a full season in three years...pretty much, yeah. Injury prone poster boy. I see nothing changing. I'm not afraid of Harvin as a Rams fan.

From one year ago:
In college, Harvin missed at least one game in each of his three seasons at Florida.

As a freshman in 2006, Harvin sat out one game and was limited in several others after suffering a high ankle sprain. The next season, he sat out spring camp because of an Achilles tendon strain and then went on to miss two games due to illness as well as ongoing migraine headaches during the season. He also left another game with a hip pointer.

His junior year was just as messy on the injury front, as he underwent surgery during the spring to fix a lingering heel issue that eventually limited the start to his 2008 season. Later, a sprained ankle forced Harvin to miss the SEC championship game.

The migraines have continued into the NFL, but Harvin missed just three games between his rookie season in 2009 and 2011.

While he dealt with nagging injuries to his shoulder, hip, ankle, ribs and hamstring during that time span, nothing serious came along until 2012.

During a November contest against the Seahawks, Harvin, who was already dealing with a hamstring strain, suffered a serious ankle injury. He ended up missing the final eight games of the season, including the playoffs, after being placed on injured reserve.

Might the injured reserve be on the horizon again for Harvin?

According to Will Carroll, Bleacher Report's lead writer on sports medicine, surgery for a complete hip labrum tear comes with a recovery period of three to six months. Dave Siebert, a fellow medical analyst at Bleacher Report, stated that labrum injuries rarely heal well without intervention, and frequently require surgery.

Even a minor surgery would likely hold Harvin out for the start of the 2013 season.

Of course, the second opinion will be the deciding factor.

If doctors feel he can rehab the tear without surgery, Harvin should have a chance to come off the active/PUP list and play in Week 1.

If surgery is needed, however, he'll be unlikely to play in the opener and potentially beyond that point.

Surgery for Harvin would be a big blow to the Seahawks, who have invested precious draft picks and guaranteed money into the dynamic receiver.

Nevertheless, Seattle—and anyone else who has followed Harvin's football career—knew he came complete with past injury concerns. There was always potential for this kind of news.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...surprised-to-see-percy-harvin-on-the-pup-list

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was an entertaining segment While I fully expected the Rams to be the first one taken off and discounted, what I really loved was how the SF logo was dropped unceremoniously on the floor, then when it was put back up on the board, it was knocked back to the floor again.
Yeah - that's one more time than they'll get back up this year.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your thread title is confusing. That is almost exactly how I would rank the teams this year:

Cardinals- Last. too many off the field issues, injuries, and question marks on the offensive line and in the backfield.

Niners- Third. See above, but not quite as dire. More playmakers, especially on offense. Could be a wash with the Rams in second

Rams- Second. Dominant, incredibly gifted front 7 on defense with a questionable backfield. On offense, best O line in the division and ability to run the ball all day, but some question marks in the passing game.

Seahawks- First. best defensive secondary in football, maulers up front on the d line. On offense, solid O line with the better running back, best QB in the division and receivers are less of an unknown, especially with the relationship they have with Wilson.
We aren't talking about how YOU would rank the teams.. it's a surprise the douches on NFL Network actually are giving us a bit a respect and throwing us a bone. I was totally expecting us to be taken off board right away and was shocked we were left second up there with Seattle!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Suppose to get more hype tmrw on NFL Insiders at 3pm Eastern. at least thats what sportscenter said
Whoooooaaaaa??:eek: Now that is ground breaking if we actually get ANY coverage on ESPNothing but the same ol BS! To bad I'll be working tomorrow so i wont be able to see it...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Whoooooaaaaa??:eek: Now that is ground breaking if we actually get ANY coverage on ESPNothing but the same ol BS! To bad I'll be working tomorrow so i wont be able to see it...
missed a whole 90 seconds of Rams coverage. 30 for Bradford, commercial, 30 for the D-line, commercial, 30 for the WRs and thats it