WTF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I follow a lot of Rams players on twitter as well as sports journalist. And as I read what our players I just have to shake my head. I can not decipher what the hell these guys are says. The stupor shyt that comes out of these guys mouths (or from their fingers I guess) is sub-English. It's something that makes me question how hard these schools are pushing these kids in college(or how little). Am I the only one this bothers? I can remember being in basic training and having to write in perfect block hand writing. I would have loved to see a guy spout off with some of this crap.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
These guys are young. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

RamsNation

Rookie
Social media isn't where you go to read proper English lol.Not defending them but you do only have 140 characters on twitter so sometimes you are limited.At the same time I do wish people would take 2 seconds to read over what they just typed and make sure it makes somewhat sense.Not asking for perfect punctuation and grammar but at least make it so I can tell wtf you are saying!!! Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gonna have to get used to it, because several of them write the same way they speak. I've been following these guys for years now, and you're always gonna have a few who speak what amounts to a completely different language. Not a big deal, IMO. I typically don't follow those guys very long because of it. Mardy Gilyard, for instance, used to make ZERO sense to me. Same thing with Ojinnaka.

A55VA6

Legend
It doesn't bother me much. They are easier to understand than my mom when she texts me haha.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rok Watkins may be the worst. Ojinaka ain't got a thing on Rok

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm going to agree with El Jug... would be nice to see some role model language skills.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Well you only have 140 characters.
No excuse.

Torry Holt and Steven Jackson could manage it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
140 characters? Are 26 of them letters? :sly:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I use my iPhone on here. If I write to much I sometimes lose track but I don't make words up. Say "datz" instead of that's, makes no since to me.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ramhusker said:
140 characters? Are 26 of them letters? :sly:

This made me laugh out loud and my wife and kids looked at me like I'm stupid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fat Albert fans recall MushMouth......

Only with a smaller command of the language lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Dude said:
Gonna have to get used to it, because several of them write the same way they speak. I've been following these guys for years now, and you're always gonna have a few who speak what amounts to a completely different language. Not a big deal, IMO. I typically don't follow those guys very long because of it. Mardy Gilyard, for instance, used to make ZERO sense to me. Same thing with Ojinnaka.

You mean Ray Lewis? :rofl:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Anyone else see the irony here???

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Faceplant said:
Anyone else see the irony here???

I don't see the irony.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
El Juggernauto said:
I follow a lot of Rams players on twitter as well as sports journalist. And as I read what our players I just have to shake my head. I can not decipher what the hell these guys are says. The stupor shyt that comes out of these guys mouths (or from their fingers I guess) is sub-English. It's something that makes me question how hard these schools are pushing these kids in college(or how little). Am I the only one this bothers?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Faceplant said:
El Juggernauto said:
I follow a lot of Rams players on twitter as well as sports journalist. And as I read what our players I just have to shake my head. I can not decipher what the hell these guys are says. The stupor shyt that comes out of these guys mouths (or from their fingers I guess) is sub-English. It's something that makes me question how hard these schools are pushing these kids in college(or how little). Am I the only one this bothers?

I also explained that I use an iPhone to access this site. I'm also a fat man with fat man fingers. If I don't type it exact it takes it upon itself to correct the word. It's far different to misspell a word or use run on sentences that it is to type absolute jibberish. Ironic would have been if I talked about the way they use improper punctuation or spelling. So once again, nope, don't see the irony