WTF... oh Tre Mason. does this count as news? lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

sounds like the moral of this thread is go to the restaurants with the ugly chicks - better food and a great chance you won't get sick!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll tell the wife it's in the interest of SCIENCE!

That should do it....yeah...

I'm not going to make any recommendations as to what you tell your beloved.

I just want you to know that the invitation has no expiration date. If you're in O-Town,,, I got you.

I'll do the cooking.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds like the moral of this thread is go to the restaurants with the ugly chicks - better food and a great chance you won't get sick!
moral of the story is don't have a side chick putting you on blast on the Internet ; )

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pretty much any post here about a mildly attractive female and what they would like to do to her made me suddenly aware that there are little to no female posters here.

Yeah, I do have to admit that it is awkward...and I'm trans and lesbian.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No, just one. The private-dance rooms there are all kinds of private.
But that was many many moons ago. Haven't been there in 15 years or so.
RIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
thats a great story man it's so true how women do that. I remember a quote my dad always said to me after a breakup or there was just a random chick I wanted to be with but couldn't. It was like "Behind every beautiful woman is a man who's sick of her crap". I believe that to be totally true.

All women are CRAZY except for your mother but your dad wouldn't agree!!!!!;)