WTF is wrong with the Vikings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These fucktards really signed Cassel to a 2 year, 10m deal? These guys are trying to get fired before their first damn season. I wouldn't give this guy shit.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
These fucktards really signed Cassel to a 2 year, 10m deal? These guys are trying to get fired before their first damn season. I wouldn't give this guy crap.
$10 mil? That is beyond wasted money. He is a back up. No back up deserves that kind of money. especially at QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. It could amount to just $4-5m guaranteed and it's good insurance. He's not a scrub, IMO.
You need look no further than ALL of our backups from the past 10 years to find the definition.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow... and that's better than not trading up?

I feel really bad for their fans. They have a Super Star RB that will never win a dam thing while he's play for that team. Sound familiar?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You don't pay 5m a year for any backup.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You don't pay 5m a year for any backup.
It's probably not $5m a year though. That's all I'm saying.
The contract amount is only the contract amount. Wait until you hear about the guarantees.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. It could amount to just $4-5m guaranteed and it's good insurance. He's not a scrub, IMO.
You need look no further than ALL of our backups from the past 10 years to find the definition.

Hell, didn't we give A.J. Feeley a 2 year $6 million deal a few years back? Yuck. o_O

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
There are just covering the collective butt in case they strike out in the hunt for a real QB. They can get away from it and they have the cap room.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's probably not $5m a year though. That's all I'm saying.
The contract amount is only the contract amount. Wait until you hear about the guarantees.
I get that, but I'm jut averaging the price. Seems steep for him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's like they just made this move out of sheer depression due to the fact they know a QB won't drop. I mean they didn't even wait til' after the draft to epically fail...

Man they suck.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They stopped worshiping this guy:

2013Thor_Press2_Marvel_130813.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's like they just made this move out of sheer depression due to the fact they know a QB won't drop. I mean they didn't even wait til' after the draft to epically fail...

Man they suck.

They're still taking a QB. Idk when. Hell, they could still trade up. They'll go with Cassel until the rook is ready to take the reins.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Viks will probably draft Lewan or Evans. Can't go wrong with either except that Lewan might be a slight reach in the top 10

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I heard they were interested in acquiring Michael Vick. In that case, you can probably predict Cassel to start close to 12 games a season as Vick likely will continue his injury prone disappointments.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I heard they were interested in acquiring Michael Vick.
Vick and Cassel? Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid to take Patterson off their hands? He's going to stagnate as a receiver in Minnesota; let's offer them Wells, Dahl and a tour of the AB Brewery for Patterson and put him out of his Minnesota misery.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Vick and Cassel? Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid to take Patterson off their hands? He's going to stagnate as a receiver in Minnesota; let's offer them Wells, Dahl and a tour of the AB Brewery for Patterson and put him out of his Minnesota misery.

If only they were that clueless but we can dream.

They're still taking a QB. Idk when. Hell, they could still trade up. They'll go with Cassel until the rook is ready to take the reins.

Well it worked for Seattle :whistle:, unfortunately (for them) there isn't a QB in this draft I like as much as Wilson.