WR Will Fuller Entering Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
Smart decision by him to change his mind. Wonder if his teammate's injury affected his decision or if he'd changed his mind before the game.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Yes I have been waiting for him to change his mind. I love his game. He would be a perfect fit on our team!!

FRO

Legend
Smart decision by him to change his mind. Wonder if his teammate's injury affected his decision or if he'd changed his mind before the game.
Very possible. My rule is if you are projected to be a day one or two pick, you leave school early. You can always go back to school to get your degree, but if you stay you risk injury blowing your chance at making money. That being said some people's dreams are at the college level. To each their own, but I think it's always wise to take the moment while you can.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I laughed when he said he was staying. Not a chance.
I'm a die hard ND fan and have my doubts about this kid. He's got great skills, incredible even. But he has dropped some critical passes and is primarily a body catcher which is not optimal in today NFL

Ram65

Legend
Good for Rams as Fuller adds top talent to the draft. He would have to be on the Rams radar. He would be a nice or even great fit for the Rams. He has speed to burn. Defenses can't double team everyone.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
With all the underclassmen seeming to declare for the draft, it's looking pretty deep from my perspective.....curious how jrry & stel and a few others take it?????

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Good news. With an extra 2nd rounder this year, the more top level talent that enters the draft the better. Definitely a player to consider at 15.