WR Paul McRoberts from Southeast Missouri State (Senior Highlights)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
I'll preface this by saying I graduated from SEMO and still work in Cape Girardeau. In fact I produce the Coach's recap show at the local news station so I'm a little biased, but I've also had a chance to watch this kid play for the last few years.

I know it's a small school and lower level competition, but this kid is a straight gamer. Scouts have been down here to watch him all year. He has incredible hands, is big (6'3" 200lbs) and is super physical. His biggest downside is his speed where I believe he clocks in around the high 4.5s, and the potential issue of coming from a smaller program with a limited playbook, but he just catches everything thrown his way, in traffic or otherwise. I think he's someone to keep an eye on in late-late rounds or definitely as an UDFA.

Random note he set the school record for receiving TD's this year breaking the previous record set by Willie Ponder. (Yes that Willie Ponder from 2006)

He's also a tough son of a bitch. Last year he broke his foot in a game against a ranked opponent. Sat out a series or two and then came in on the final drive and caught the go ahead TD in traffic.

I'll stop talking now and just let you watch.
(Sorry for the lack of camera angles and any choppy editing I did this in a rush at work)