WR Kevin White to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
He's basically a better version of Sammy Watkins. Yeah, I said it.

Woah. Let's put down the crack pipe. Greene looks like an entirely different player than Watkins. Watkins has elite first step burst and acceleration to full speed. And strong too. Agreed with Fro awhile back that Watkins was like a rugged Holt, or a far better Pierre Garcon.

Greene does look super smooth and running looks effortless though.

jjab360

Legend
Woah. Let's put down the crack pipe. Greene looks like an entirely different player than Watkins. Watkins has elite first step burst and acceleration to full speed. And strong too. Agreed with Fro awhile back that Watkins was like a rugged Holt, or a far better Pierre Garcon.

Greene does look super smooth and running looks effortless though.
I was talking about Kevin White...

Athos

Legend
I was talking about Kevin White...

Okay. Still, a different type of player. White lacks the explosion (speed) of Watkins. But what White does have over Watkins is elite leaping and high-pointing and a more physical presence than Watkins.

White will probably have even more immediate success than Watkins and is probably just an overall better WR prospect.

jjab360

Legend
Okay. Still, a different type of player. White lacks the explosion (speed) of Watkins. But what White does have over Watkins is elite leaping and high-pointing and a more physical presence than Watkins.

White will probably have even more immediate success than Watkins and is probably just an overall better WR prospect.
I never said they were the same player, just that they were similar and White was better. You could just admit you misunderstood my post and that the crack pipe comment was uncalled for..

Athos

Legend
I never said they were the same player, just that they were similar and White was better. You could just admit you misunderstood my post and that the crack pipe comment was uncalled for..

:huh:

No. You clearly said he was a better version of Sammy Watkins....which directly implies he's Watkins but better. You could also admit you just made a poor analogy, but it's all spilt milk anyway as the two utilize entirely different aspects of the game to be successful. Wildly different I'd say.

Not sure what the issue is. We both agree White is a superior WR prospect anyway. And the crack pipe was a joke dude. Calm down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm not expecting that.

lockdnram21

Legend
We'll finally have an opportunity to draft a #1 type receiver in Kevin White. OL can be addressed in the later rounds or free agency. I'd be really happy if the Rams pick White.
We have 2 Quick and Britt. We don't have a Qb or Rt, Lg, C

thehammer

Rookie
I'm not expecting that.

not sure what to expect...jc guys in general take longer and reading Whites personnel life story suggests it might take time BUT see a lot of Roy Hobbs in White..just born to play wr...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Idk. I think White looks alot like Larry Fitzgerald did in college and early on in AZ. Similar size and build. Strong hands, shields the defender well, excellent body control. Runs nice routes. Intelligent, decent blocker. Lack of elite speed.