WR Kevin White to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't know buddy.

White and Cann
or
Clemmings/Scherff and Greene

If they can fill a serious hole or two on our line in FA. Maybe 1 starter and 1 very good depth guy...I could see going White. Like I said in another thread...I don't think he gets past 5 or 6...certainly don't think he makes it to #10. But they more I watch, the more I like the idea of White. And I'm a big OLine guy.

I have been kind of leaning this way also. I do think White or Cooper will be sitting there for the Rams. My preference would be to trade back. someone would be out there willing to give us a nice return for one of them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know buddy.

White and Cann
or
Clemmings/Scherff and Greene

If they can fill a serious hole or two on our line in FA. Maybe 1 starter and 1 very good depth guy...I could see going White. Like I said in another thread...I don't think he gets past 5 or 6...certainly don't think he makes it to #10. But they more I watch, the more I like the idea of White. And I'm a big OLine guy.

That's assuming Cann lasts. Which he may not. Our OL is a greater problem, I'd rather address that AND gain an extra asset(such as a 2nd or a 3rd).

So option #2 could actually be Scherff/Clemmings, Erving/Cann, and Greene vs. White and Cann.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
"West Virginia's Kevin White is now seen as the consensus top wide receiver in the 2015 class among teams I've spoken with." @nfldraftscout

lockdnram21

Legend
Hell yeeeaaahhh! I really think that wr will be bpa. Oline is a need but you dont need to draft a guard at 10. Plenty of really good olinemen available in the second or third.
We need OT Barksdale needs to be replaced. I don't buy that Joseph made him suck

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I really like this pick. Rams need WR help as much as any position. Not sure how much you can depend on Quick being available early in the season given the extent of his injuries and then even when healed, who knows how the injuries may have impacted his talent. That was a brutal injury from which to have a complete recovery.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
We need OT Barksdale needs to be replaced. I don't buy that Joseph made him suck
So Barksdale went from one of the best right tackles to a mediocre one in one season and that had nothing to do with how aweful Joseph played? Its hard to do your job when youre worried about the guy next to you not being able to do his job.

Rainram

Starter
That's assuming Cann lasts. Which he may not. Our OL is a greater problem, I'd rather address that AND gain an extra asset(such as a 2nd or a 3rd).

So option #2 could actually be Scherff/Clemmings, Erving/Cann, and Greene vs. White and Cann.
Hey, i hear ya. I bounce back and forth between trading down or not. I just think White, at number 10, would be insane value. Here again, but that's assuming he's available.

I would have no problem with the approach you outlined.

I also wouldn't go with White unless we made a nice dent in fixing our line in FA.

lockdnram21

Legend
So Barksdale went from one of the best right tackles to a mediocre one in one season and that had nothing to do with how aweful Joseph played? Its hard to do your job when youre worried about the guy next to you not being able to do his job.
He had the same problems last year vs speed rushers I would rather go with a rookie

lockdnram21

Legend
I also think he was overrated from the beginning

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, i hear ya. I bounce back and forth between trading down or not. I just think White, at number 10, would be insane value. Here again, but that's assuming he's available.

I would have no problem with the approach you outlined.

I also wouldn't go with White unless we made a nice dent in fixing our line in FA.

I certainly won't be upset if we take White at #10. (y)

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just watched his 2014-2015 highlights and I thought I was watching a young Larry Fitzgerald. He tracks the ball like a predator after its prey and has vacuum cleaners for hands. I wouldn't mind grabbing him at 10 if Snisher is down. We'd have The Three Amigos!

If you could keep Barksdale this makes it a lot easier to think about. Then you are just looking for a G and C. This draft is loaded for the Rams except at QB.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I think the world of White but I think I'd rather trade down and take an OL in the first. And if we want a WR, take Rashad Greene in the 2nd(hopefully the 2nd gained from a trade down). IMO, Greene is extremely similar to Isaac Bruce. I know that's lofty praise but beyond having very similar measurements and the same number, watch the way he moves...he looks just like Ike...graceful, smooth, fluid, and despite likely not having 4.2 or 4.3 speed, he always seems to win the foot race and always seems to be open.
Wow that is an amazing comparison Jrry, I was trying to ignore the fact he's wearing number 80 but he really does remind me so much of Ike watching him, a young Ike ofc but when he got in the NFL Ike seemed about the same size and filled out a bit. Think he's really a 2nd rounder or higher?

View: http://youtu.be/38vF4Ix7_A4

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
We'll finally have an opportunity to draft a #1 type receiver in Kevin White. OL can be addressed in the later rounds or free agency. I'd be really happy if the Rams pick White.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When it comes to a "Top 10 Pick" you ALWAYS go BPA or your a FOOL!
JMO, I don't know who at this point!
Hell yeeeaaahhh! I really think that wr will be bpa. Oline is a need but you dont need to draft a guard at 10. Plenty of really good olinemen available in the second or third.

I don't want to wait until the second or third for a " Good O-Lineman"! I want the BEST O-Lineman!!!(y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow that is an amazing comparison Jrry, I was trying to ignore the fact he's wearing number 80 but he really does remind me so much of Ike watching him, a young Ike ofc but when he got in the NFL Ike seemed about the same size and filled out a bit. Think he's really a 2nd rounder or higher?

View: http://youtu.be/38vF4Ix7_A4[/QUOTE]

In my honest opinion? He's the fourth best receiver in this class only behind Cooper, White, and Parker. You know how absolutely high I was on Kelvin Benjamin last year? Greene's better.