WR camp battles/roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
[GALLERY=media, 234]RamsWR2017 by DR RAM posted Aug 10, 2017 at 6:41 PM[/GALLERY]
To me the 40 time was always overrated. Kupp has great hands and has a great 10 yard dash and his 3 cone numbers are good. Rarely do you see receivers run 40 yards down field in a straight line. The way receivers separate is in that 10 yard burst and through sudden movements. Now if you can combine a great 40 with the quickness off the ball and the ability to cut quickly, then even better. None of it matters if the guy can't catch though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas was great on special teams but being suspended should matter and he should not get to keep his spot over guys that have been working
Thomas doesnt cost a spot on the final 53 because he's going to be on the suspended list.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yup, Sammy Watkins in the house, just became # 1...Things are looking up fellas!
EJ Gaines is a loss but Watkins...yes...

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Watch for #82, Brandon Shippen. He might force the coaches to move him up against the 1's to see if he's consistent or not. The guy got great separation and made some great catches, albeit against the Chargers 2's and 3's.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless they are going to IR him, Reynolds makes the team.
We are currently looking at:
1) Watkins
2) Woods
3) Austin
4) Kupp
5) Reynolds
Then what??

FRO

Legend
That's what the team needed. Now it's all on the line and Goff to produce.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Watkins
Austin
Woods
Kupp
Spruce
Reynolds / McRoberts / Thomas

All of a sudden, our receivers don't look so shitty.

FRO

Legend
Watkins
Austin
Woods
Kupp
Spruce
Reynolds / McRoberts / Thomas

All of a sudden, our receivers don't look so crappy.
You add a legit number 1 and everybody else falls into their better suited roles as complementary receivers. This was a much needed trade for the Rams. Yes there are injury risks and yes he can walk after the season, but if you want to give Goff a chance you have to get him better weapons. They added a quality LT, a number one receiver, and a bright offensive mind to coach. He needs to step up and perform.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Thomas would be off the books for the first 4 weeks, so he'd be like 5(B) on my list
As for Reynolds, I just cant see cutting a 4th rounder even if they thought they could slip him on to the PS

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont think he's a project any more than most rookie WR. How often do 4th rounders get cut in their first season?
I cant imagine many. They saw enough to pick him, cant imagine 1 off season is enough. Unless there is character/work ethic issues