WR Aaron Dobson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams get Tavon Austin in the upcoming Draft but if they don't get him there are a lot of other options at WR including Aaron Dobson (Marshall) who I haven't heard or read too much about but after watching some video highlights consider me very impressed! I am guessing if the Rams don't draft a WR in the 1st round Dobson will be one of the players the Rams consider in the 2nd round. Dobson has good size (6-3 210lbs), speed (app 4.40) and from the highlights I watched he has great and body control.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Good thoughts man. This may not hold an immediate blue chip I.e. Fitz, Megatron, AJ Green or Julio Jones but it is a very deep wr pool this time around. If we in fact are targeting a wr at 16 or 22 I'm quite confident we don't get jumped again but I'll still take Brockers and Pead over Blackmon is I was Les Snead. If for whatever reason we pass on a wr in the 1st round then I see it being used in the 2nd rd in the likes of Markus Wheaton, Robert Woods or Justin Hunter. Steadman Bailey would be my sleeper.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
BatteringRambo said:
Good thoughts man. This may not hold an immediate blue chip I.e. Fitz, Megatron, AJ Green or Julio Jones but it is a very deep wr pool this time around. If we in fact are targeting a wr at 16 or 22 I'm quite confident we don't get jumped again but I'll still take Brockers and Pead over Blackmon is I was Les Snead. If for whatever reason we pass on a wr in the 1st round then I see it being used in the 2nd rd in the likes of Markus Wheaton, Robert Woods or Justin Hunter. Steadman Bailey would be my sleeper.

I know every one is high on Austin hell im even high on him. But I almost thin 16 and 22 we should get bpa and target Bailey or Wheaton in rd 2

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
gotta agree - we have more holes to fill on our roster and the D2 WR corps are all competent Woods / Hunter would be great additions.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
paceram said:
I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the Rams get Tavon Austin in the upcoming Draft but if they don't get him there are a lot of other options at WR including Aaron Dobson (Marshall) who I haven't heard or read too much about but after watching some video highlights consider me very impressed! I am guessing if the Rams don't draft a WR in the 1st round Dobson will be one of the players the Rams consider in the 2nd round. Dobson has good size (6-3 210lbs), speed (app 4.40) and from the highlights I watched he has great and body control.

Love this dude. Totally confident that they can snag him in the 3rd round!