WPs D outscored Mannings O

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
for much of the season the year that Denver won the SB.

So how many of us think that this years Rams D will score more points that the 2016 Rams O?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That Denver defense was a statistical anomaly, a great defense of true rarity. So doubtful.

Plus I expect our offense to be non-bottom feeders this year. Thinkin 15th plus or minus 5, which compared to previous seasons will feel like we're watching the GSoT again.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That Denver defense was a statistical anomaly, a great defense of true rarity. So doubtful.

Plus I expect our offense to be non-bottom feeders this year. Thinkin 15th plus or minus 5, which compared to previous seasons will feel like we're watching the GSoT again.
2013 offense with Bradford will be a good measuring stick. Started the season kind of slow and progressively got better. Unfortunately the end result was Kellen Clemens leading the charge. But we still ended up scoring 38 and 42 points 2 out of 3 weeks.

Side note. The Bradford injury was the beginning of the end of the Fisher era. I think we make the playoffs that year with Sammy. He was looking like a top 10 guy.