Wow. This guy deserves a heavy suspension and fine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The tackle was not legal he hit him out of bounce then pushed him in the face and that is when Beckham kicked him. He was in the wrong Beckham retaliated. Classless only when he ran by our secondary you shut a guy up by stopping him and hitting him legally as always JMHO.

Beckham was going down before he went out of bounds. And no, I was there, I saw the replay on the Jumbotron; Beckham punched Ogletree in the face before Ogletree shoved him. And I call Beckham classless because he was taunting us on our own turf after both touchdowns and before the game even started, and because he punched Ogletree after a perfectly legal tackle.

Again, I was there. Call them undisciplined or whatever, but Beckham was being a piece of shit the entire game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agreed; from what I'm hearing from you guys, the telecast had biased announcers.

They were David Diehl played many years for the Giants so you would have to expect that just like when Troy Aikman does Cowboy games. Sure would be nice to get a few former Rams announcing, but I can't blame Diehl, however, I can blame Fox for putting on Giant telecasts, but that's the nature of the beast.

Memento

Name
Jemma
They were David Diehl played many years for the Giants so you would have to expect that just like when Troy Aikman does Cowboy games. Sure would be nice to get a few former Rams announcing, but I can't blame Diehl, however, I can blame Fox for putting on Giant telecasts, but that's the nature of the beast.

I blame Thom Brennaman more. He's always harbored resentment towards St. Louis because he's Cincinnati's broadcaster in baseball. Add that with a former Giant, and, well...yeah.

fearsomefour

Legend
Pretty bright move given the playoffs are coming up.
But as the NFL has shown us all there is nothing worse than calling someone names ala Incognito....so, at least he didn't do that as far as we know.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Pretty bright move given the playoffs are coming up.
But as the NFL has shown us all there is nothing worse than calling someone names ala Incognito....so, at least he didn't do that as far as we know.
He was actually incognito's college teammate on the same Oline at Nebraska I believe. They obviously have similar morals

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Olgetree was not much better tackling Beckham out of bounds and then pushing him in the face

The tackle was uncalled for, but the push came after beckham threw the ball at Ogletree.

You might argue that he shouldn't push him anyway, but it's a high testosterone game....shit happens.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What the hell is wrong with this guy? He needs to be banned for life.
Starting "Tonight!"

Dominic Raiola on Ego Ferguson. He's done this like 3 other times this season too. Incredibly dirty player.
A he hasn't been suspended yet!?! WOW!

That same guy tried a cut block on a Patriots defenders knees during a kneel down play. The dude is scum.
Why hasn't Goodell done something about this guy yet? Maybe he's waiting for the League to get sued for letting this guy play!!

When the Lions head to Lambeau Field for the NFC North championship game next week, they possibly won’t have veteran center Dominic Raiola.
I sure hope not!!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If the NFL doesn't ban such a blatant attempt to injure, then Goodell's "Safety Dance" is truly nothing to see...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Agreed; from what I'm hearing from you guys, the telecast had biased announcers.
That's putting it mildly!!:mad::mad:

I blame Thom Brennaman more. He's always harbored resentment towards St. Louis because he's Cincinnati's broadcaster in baseball. Add that with a former Giant, and, well...yeah.
The guys a real Douch-Bag!:mad: ( actually, he gives Douch-Bags a bad name!)

fearsomefour

Legend
He was actually incognito's college teammate on the same Oline at Nebraska I believe. They obviously have similar morals
Haha. Wow, I didn't know that.
Two apples off the same d-bag tree.
Well, I guess they would be d-bags off the same d-bag tree.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Mike Martz has announced Rams games from time to time, hasn't he?

And I think Fox might have more Rams if NFL Network didn't hoard them all... ;)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Wow. That's horrible. Did Ferguson get hurt on that? Haven't heard... he could have easily broken his leg with that stupid ass shit. He should be suspended rest of year without pay for that crap.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Raiola has been one of the biggest pieces of trash in the league for awhile now.

Hope he gets a suspension that costs him a playoff start.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Beckham was going down before he went out of bounds. And no, I was there, I saw the replay on the Jumbotron; Beckham punched Ogletree in the face before Ogletree shoved him. And I call Beckham classless because he was taunting us on our own turf after both touchdowns and before the game even started, and because he punched Ogletree after a perfectly legal tackle.

Again, I was there. Call them undisciplined or whatever, but Beckham was being a piece of crap the entire game.

Beckham didn't punch him, he threw the ball into Ogletree's face.

I retract my original statement, it wasn't a late hit but it was unnecessary roughness.

CookedSevereElephant.gif

YawningSlushyCopperbutterfly.gif

And this was BS I though the Rams were past.

LonelyReliableLabradorretriever.gif

EVERY time the Rams get like this, they lose.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. That's horrible. Did Ferguson get hurt on that? Haven't heard... he could have easily broken his leg with that stupid ass crap. He should be suspended rest of year without pay for that crap.
I don't think Ferguson got hurt... in fact, if I watched it correctly, Ferguson got up and laughed at him.

Classy!

Memento

Name
Jemma
One game isn't nearly enough. One game is laughable, considering Detroit's going to be in the playoffs. And if Raiola's had as many incidents as the NFL says he has, then he should have the book thrown at him.