Wow! Only 1 game left this season!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Problem is the Rams have not made postseason in quite some time, that's why the season seems too short. I'm sure other fans feel the season is long enough and after last week, IMO, the season can end soon enough.

iced

The football season always seems to fly by...glad I enjoy watching hockey and baseball almost as much though. A good hockey season will get me to baseball season...a good baseball season tides me over until football season.

Tried convincing the GF the lingerie league is just as competitive...its like she didn't believe me

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Expand the league to 36 teams, 20 weeks of games with two byes. Much more than that would kill the players off too quickly and leave us nothing to look forward to each season. Start the season the same time as now but extend it to the end of February.

Awesome. I'm in. When can we start? :)

Ace right

UDFA
It would be cool to have like a sister NFL wherein all the teams sent their practice squad players and a dozen undrafted free agents to compete with other teams for a couple of months. It would give you a much better view of your reserves. The logistics are just difficult to figure out. Where to play, how much to pay, what to play for, etc.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I would be for that. I think the NFL is looking into that but with Goodell we know what that means. (see a team in London) I know the purist would hate it but why not use the NHL model throw out the bottom half teams regardless of conference. have a 16 team best record Tourney it Would add another week to the playoffs as long as there is a 2 week window before the Superbowl. Or you could have 20 teams and have a couple of play in games add another week. Networks would love it. more games. Money grubbing Goodell would love it. More money. Teams would love it. Better chance of making the post season. Fans would love it football into mid-late Feb. anyway. It would not add that many games to most teams schedules. Hell they are talking about narrowing the goalposts. Why not.