Wow! not much has changed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

Rookie
I haven't been here since the rams left STL. I didn't even know they were having a bad season, because I honestly haven't even missed them, but I do think about the guys here once in a while.

sorry folks, I feel your pain, but my sundays are so much more enjoyable since I got some new hobbies, been mostly rabbit hunting with some beagles that my son and I got after the exodus.

Anyway, I wish ya'll the best and I hope things turn around for ya.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I haven't been here since the rams left STL. I didn't even know they were having a bad season, because I honestly haven't even missed them, but I do think about the guys here once in a while.

sorry folks, I feel your pain, but my sundays are so much more enjoyable since I got some new hobbies, been mostly rabbit hunting with some beagles that my son and I got after the exodus.

Anyway, I wish ya'll the best and I hope things turn around for ya.

Good to see you, beej. Our off topic forum is always open! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.