Wow no Cubs win the World Series thread? ‼️

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I'm so surprised to thread for this! That was an epic series and a hell of a game 7! Loved how everyone was questioning Madden's lineup decisions throughout the series and he shut them the hell up! Haha

On a side note I figure there is a lot of Red Bird fans here hence no thread so kinda like if the Whiners just won the SB so I get it! Rotfl..

Go Pirates! ;)

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I'm so surprised to thread for this! That was an epic series and a hell of a game 7! Loved how everyone was questioning Madden's lineup decisions throughout the series and he shut them the hell up! Haha

On a side note I figure there is a lot of Red Bird fans here hence no thread so kinda like if the Whiners just won the SB so I get it! Rotfl..

Go Pirates! ;)
Madden almost blew it when he pulled whats his name and put whats his name on the mound. :thinking:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least we're not Whitesox fans... Have to watch the Cubs win it all and they'll be watching games in... Wait for it...

CwLthRvW8AAXQgS.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gonna party like it's 1908

My Late maternal Grand-Father Played AAA Ball for the Cubs in 1908, And then he Waited and routed for them to return, until he Died, in 1964 at age 86! He Stayed a Fan his entire Life! So I was routing for the Cubs to do it for him!! But I'm a Life Long Dodger Fan!