WOW I think Ray Rice is in BIG trouble

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

This is as disturbing as it gets and I bet Roger revisits because this video is damning beyond belief!

@AdamSchefter: The elevator knockout punch from Ray Rice is beyond disturbing and stomach turning.

http://t.co/Ok0jmK6wUW

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Just disgusting - can't believe he got a two game suspension, should be banned for life.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have not followed the story, so don't know what Roger has/has not seen, but if he has seen that and Rice got 2 friggin games...that is some major bullshit. The way he just drags her out is sickening.

16 games for a bit of weed...and 2 for that? Bullshit.

Alan

Legend
I'd bet they've already seen it and I doubt the union would condone a do over. Should have been a 1 year suspension though.

jjab360

Legend
Wow, that is messed up. Wtf is up with celebrities and violence in elevators, nowadays, though?

ShaneFalco

"The police offered both this and the aftermath video to the NFL. They stated they watched neither because it "wasn't important"."

Just like the Spygate Tapes right Goodell?

jjab360

Legend
peace out. He will be banned for year or two.
Retroactively? I doubt it. Goodell probably made the whole apology and amends to the rules because he found out about this video and realized how badly he messed up.

Philly5

Rookie
Roger should have the evidence destroyed like he usually does with his slap on the wrist punishments.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sorry Guys the new rules protect QB's and Receivers but not Spouses or future (ugh maybe not) Spouses

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
When Commissioner Goodell suspended Ray Rice for 2 games, he mentioned how Rice was an excellent community member and put in a lot of community service. I must not think like Goodell because I am of the thought Ray Rice deceived us all by leading us to believe he's a good person. That video of him in the elevator shows his true colors.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This certainly makes me appluad Rays teammates for standing up for and supporting him. He truly deserved that.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This isn't newly discovered evidence - its newly released evidence. The commish saw this before doling out 2 games.

Methinks the timing has more to do with renegotiating the drug policy than anything else.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just watched the video, can't believe he won't do significant jail time ,still more upset with the criminal justice system than the league who IMO are not consequential unless you are a fan,player somehow associated ,this shit goes to societal tolerance beyond our little world of vicarious entertainment and IMO we are asking the league to go beyond what society is demanding,which the higher standard is somewhat commendable,however it's a little misplaced IMO.

NOTE : I did not say misguided,he deserves severe punishment it's just sad it has to come from where it does instead of a universal rejection through designed source of the peoples (all the peoples) vehicle.

IOW the league shouldn't have to do a damned thing except fire him for unexcused absence cuz he's in jail

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This certainly makes me appluad Rays teammates for standing up for and supporting him. He truly deserved that.

Well Ray Lewis is a hero and he won't tell the story of two murders,which IMO he can't without incriminating himself, Baltimore has a track record.