Wow - ESPN Power Rankings - Really?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
How do these idiots have jobs? It's a serious question ...

That's what they have left over so thats what they have to work with.

In their purge of salaries they have eliminated a ton of people and given jobs to people who aren't very talented.

Yeah ESPN is nothing but a bunch of Tools.....

You are correct sir LOL!!!

7- Wapo
9 - Yahoo
10 - USA and NFL
12- CBS
14 - Bleacher Report
16 - ESPN

Is that in order of cred? hahaha

Their brand of sensationalism is waning... people don't want to hear a bunch of nobodies trying to make news by saying stuff that is as outrageous as possible.

Yeah, it works for a little bit it's not sustainable.

It doesn't work at all you're right......as soon as they started that shit AND reformatted their talk shows rating and viewers/listeners/subscribers dropped.

I've seen enough of the bullshit from ESPNInsider to know they should have NEVER launched that. It did more harm thatn good long term.

The thing is... they spent an enormous amount of money on the contracts to air the NFL and other sports.

Their subscriber base is falling at alarming rates.

So, expenses are up and revenue is down.

Not a good business model. And I don't see them having the smarts to figure out how to adjust.

Reality TV will save them LOL.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Power rankings have little to no meaning for me, just a boost for mine or someone else's epeen. What matters is the end result

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
BSpn. East coast biased.
Eff 'em.
They do the same shit with my Lakers.
Unless you're the GS Warriors or Seahags, u aren't getting any love.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's just nice to be out of the fucking 20's and 30's. I really don't give a shit, we'll be a top ten team pretty soon. This year or next. This team has top 3 potential written all over it, just gotta let em season a little.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Like power rankings, odds impress me slightly less than Jack Shit...Having said that I saw pk and Rams -1, -1 in the 3 that I saw...Can't remember the last time I saw the Rams favored against the Albatross (or anybody else for that matter)...

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
To put things in perspective, almost all the talking heads, including ESPN's, have emphasized how "this 3-1 is different than 2016". I went back and looked at the Rams ranking from last year after week 4... you guessed it- #16.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.thescore.com/news/1372072
NFL Power Rankings - Week 5: Rams skyrocket into top 10, Raiders tumble
8. Los Angeles Rams (3-1)
BROWNE MCCLYMONT SANDERSON SRINIVASAN
9th 7th 9th 7th
Previous Rank: 20th

It's too early to call the Rams contenders, but if Goff and Co. take down the Legion of Boom, it'll be hard to ignore their credentials. - Browne

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Listening to bad opinions is like smelling stink from an unflushed toilet: I simply walk away or ignore it's existence (for ESPN's case) if the stench is fowl af