Would you trade our 1st and both 2nd round picks to move up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the draft order, and assuming we pull it out next week against the Niners, there will be several QB needy teams ahead of us.

QBs tend to go higher, which could potentially put Lynch, Goff, Cook and maybe even Wentz out of reach. If that was your gut feeling, would you package these picks to move up? Would you do whatever it took?

I'm afraid that if we don't, we're looking at another year of shoddy QB play. If we do, what about our other weak roster spots? WR, TE, another OL? Depth on the DL (assuming we let some guys go)?

Why does every year feel like we have more holes than we can fill????

I'm going to say yes, hoping we can acquire a WR and OL in Free Agency, then use the rest of our draft for depth.

Stel

Starter
With what I know right now (and assuming the Rams are looking to draft a QB in the first round), I'd stay put and take Wentz at 18.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Can any draft guru's tell us how much value our 1st & both 2nd's have?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they were guaranteed to get Goff or Lynch, sure I would. It would be only a one year sacrifice to land the future franchise QB. It is worth the sacrifice easily. I really don't see that there are a lot of holes on the team past QB. The cap expands and landing a WR or two that exceed the current ones shouldn't be too costly. TE may be a need but Cook has blocked much better and Keenum must throw with more touch because he is either tougher than before or the passes are easier to catch.

I would love a good MLB replacement and if many of our mockers are right Scooby do will be there in round 3.

However, I would even consider pulling a Ditka and trading the entire draft if it meant getting Lynch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Depends on which QB we're trading up for.

FRO

Legend
A month ago I would go all in, but good QBs can be found in the first and second round. What QBs need is talented players around them. We do not have enough talented offensive players.

Athos

Legend
For Goff yes. Lynch? Possibly.

My hope would be Cook or Wentz without a trade allowing us to pick up Boyd and one of the two stud TEs in this draft.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No I would not there are other needs and giving up that much for a QB when we(fans) have no idea what we have in Mannion or what will happen in FA. Just too much to give away.